Drunken Kiss (Max Verstappen)

Okay, Lukeyyyxx you requested this one shot a while ago, I'm sorry for that... But here it is anyways. I hope you like it... I found this one was a little bit harder to write since you wanted a you that is completely different then I am, but I did my best and I hope you like it!

You were at a concert, screaming, dancing and having a blast. You were there with your best friends, but the longer you were there, the less attention you were paying to each other. It was getting later and later and somewhere around three o'clock you found yourself walking towards the hotel. You crossed the road and almost got hit by a car.

"Look where you're going!" You yelled to the driver after he drove off. You felt your head spin. "Maybe a couple of drinks too much." You mumbled and walked further.

"Are you okay?" Someone ran up to you. You nodded your head. "I saw what just happened and wanted to know you're okay." You smiled and thanks to the city lights you could just see his face. He was cute, you thought. "Where are you going?"

"The hotel I stay." The guy nodded. "What is your name?"

"Max." You smiled.

"Y/n." Max smiled and you smiled back. He suddenly took your hand and turned you around so you faced him. Before you could react his lips were against yours. You didn't pull back, no you did the opposite, in the first place because you were just quite drunk and your brain didn't function as they should and secondly he wasn't that bad looking at all. After a few minutes you had to pull back because you had to catch your breath. You heard someone whistle and Max started to laugh. It was his teammate Daniel Ricciardo.

"Are you coming Max?" Max nodded, but before he crossed the street to leave you alone he shoved something into your back pocket gently. You continued your way to the hotel with a smile on your face, Max's blue eyes just didn't want to leave your mind.

The next morning you woke up with a pounding headache. You really had to stop drinking that much in one night. You were still wearing the shorts and tank-top you had been wearing the night before and your make-up was smudged. Your alarm went of at the moment you were getting out of bed and you quickly turned it off. The sound of your alarm didn't help you getting rid of your headache.

You got dressed as fast as you could, because otherwise you would be too late. You had been looking forward to this event ever since you had bought the tickets a year ago and there was no way you were going to be there late. You took some painkillers for your headache and decided to grab a coffee on your way to the track. You left a note for your best friend with who you were sharing a room with. Your backpack was on your shoulder and like that you walked out of the room and out of the hotel. The track wasn't that far away from the hotel you were staying, so you could walk there easily and still be on time. As you knew you passed a Starbucks where you ordered a caramel frapuchino and you continued your way to the track at a quick pace. You arrived in time and when you got to your place, you were hot, so you took of your leather jacket, to show a few tattoos. From your place you could see a few drivers walking around, like Lewis Hamilton, Esteban Ocon, Jolyon Palmer and your favorite duo: Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen. Daniel looked up to the people that stood at the same place as you and gave Max a little nudge after which he pointed in your direction. Max looked in the direction Daniel said and he saw the girl from last night, but in the daylight her tattoos were more visible. He smiled and told Daniel he would be back in a while. soon after you saw Daniel and Max go in opposite directions you felt a hand on your shoulder, which made you turn around to look straight into a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

"Hi!" You said.

"Hey y/n." You frowned and held your breath. How on earth did he know your name?! You dug in your memories, but couldn't come up with a moment where you had told Max freaking Verstappen your name. Max saw that you frowned and he realized that she might have been really drunk that night. "You don't remember last night don't you?" He sounded disappointed. You slowly shook your head and your heart was pounding. What had happened last night that you should have remembered?" You looked in his blue eyes again and there was something that was familiar, you just didn't know what it was.

"I'm really sorry... I had a fun night with friends and I think I have had a couple of cups too much." Max chuckled.

"Why don't you come with me. I feel like everyone around us is listening." You looked around and saw a lot of people looking at you and Max indeed. You nodded and Max took you to a more quiet place. By the time you were there you remembered looking into Max's blue eyes last night, but furthermore you were still unsure about what happened. When Max stopped walking you did the same, he turned around and he smiled at you. It was awkward, especially when Daniel Ricciardo started to whistle. It was that moment you remembered the kiss with Max again. You started to smile like an idiot and touched Max's hand and he looked at you again instead of at Daniel who was giving him all kinds of signs. You didn't overthink what you were about to do, but you just did it. You kissed your favorite driver.