No no no!(Daniel Ricciardo)

This one was requested by 

You and Lewis had always been close friends. Lewis was actually the reason why you and Daniel met and he was your boyfriend now. 

"Hey Lew." You threw your arms around the racing driver.

"Hey y/n." He chuckled. "Shouldn't you be with Daniel right now?" You shrugged your shoulders. 

"Nah, I'll stick with you for this race if you don't mind." Lewis quickly shook his head. "Good. Now off you go. You need to get into that Silver Arrow of yours. I know how to get comfortable around here." He left as he laughed and Suzie Wolff mentioned for you to come and sit with her.

"How lovely to see your face around." She joked and you took the headset she held out for you. "It seems like Daniel isn't letting you see anyone else anymore." She winked. 

"Well, you have Lewis to blame for that. He was the one locking me and Daniel in that room!" Suzie rolls her eyes. 

"He misses you though." She nods in the direction of the screens projecting Lewis.

"I miss him too, he shouldn't go to LA so much." 

"I can only imagine what your parents went through raising you." You playfully shoved Suzie before putting on the headphones because the race was about to start.

"Come on guys..." You mumbled and let a sigh of relief slip when both came through the first lap without any troubles. 

"Lewis is going well." He had started third on the grid and in lap 15 he had overtaken Sebastian. Right then, he was on Daniel's tail and had been looking for an opportunity to overtake for the past two laps. 

"he has to overtake soon if he wants to overtake him, otherwise he has to back off for the moment." Right as Suzie said it Lewis made the move, braking later than Daniel. Halfway through the corner, the two collided, however. Lewis's wing was clipped and through the radio, they heard he also had some damage to the floor. 

"He steered into me!" Lewis complained. "I left the space open for him!"

"Copy that Lewis. The situation is under investigation." You sighed. There was no way you wouldn't get stuck in the middle of it. "Daniel just retired, his engine blew." Lewis was already in the lead since the accident, but with Daniel out of the race, the gap between P1 and P2 now was sixteen seconds and the finish was already close. No matter what penalty he would get, he would end up on the podium.

"Oh oh..." You mumbled when you heard Daniel had retired. "This is going to be one big mess." Suzie looked at you with an emphasized look. 

Luckily the race had just six laps left and Lewis finished first with Max Verstappen eight seconds behind him. Lewis lost more than a second per lap, due to the damage he had. You quickly found your way to the podium to see the ceremony, after all, Lewis had won. 

The stewards decided that they would let the matter slip, but not after making the decision Daniel had been the one to blame. 

xxx

"Hey Dan." you entered the hotel room you and Daniel shared. You heard a faint 'hey' Daniel gave you in response and it made you frown. you walked to the bed and crawled next to him before giving him a kiss which he didn't return. "What's up Dan?" You asked him as worry sread through your body. 

"You and Lewis, that's what's wrong" He exclaimed and you looked at him in surprise. He knew Lewis was your best friend, but he also knew Lewis was just that. At least, that was what you thought. "It didn't even cross your mind that I might have needed you, seeing I was leading the entire race minus six laps and had to retire five laps before the end?" You bit your lip. It had crossed your mind, you just hadn't thought Daniel would mind if you would stick around for Lewis for once.

"I'm sorry..." You mumbled, tears filling your eyes. "I should have gone to you..." Daniel noticed your watery eyes and cupped your face. 

"No no no... Don't cry! I'm not mad or anything! I was just..." He didn't finish the sentence. 

"Disappointed I didn't come." You finished it for him. "Jealous. I was jealous of Lewis. He got the win plus all of the attention of MY girlfrined." You looked into Daniel's beautiful brown eyes to see if he was speaking the truth. He would sometimes