1- the runaway queen

Edited 05/06/2020

"Kaname~" I hear the soft padding of feet running across the floor, It was my big sister; Yuki. She was the vampire princess, destined to marry big brother Kaname; I wasn't meant to exist. Here I am, reading the history of my kind because of the power I have, I was able to hold an Anti-vampire. My family was scared of this power. By confining me into a small room with an old bed and bookcase, that's all. I'm left to starve, discarded, Only feed once a fortnight. "Hehehe~!" The laughter of my older sibling which infuriates me. 

"I'm happy to be the only daughter of the Kuran family!" as those words leave my sister's mouth, I unconsciously clench my teeth, the only? Sorry to burst your safety bubble, big sister but I'm still a Kuran. Well, soon I will make that statement true. Holding onto my book as tightly as I could, I sneak out of my room, hidden in the shadows. The only sounds that I could hear are the sounds of a happy family, that's all you could ever hear in the Kuran household. That's Because I learned not to scream; It doesn't do me any good, I end up 'Scaring her.'

There was an open window, I was on the second story so It was makeable. They were about to put Yuki to bed and head up to sleep soon, The snow was heavy so I should be safe. I take a deep breath and fall. The reason I don't float is that they would be able to feel my power. As soon as I land on the cold crunchy surface of the snow, I knew I was safe unless I get caught. "I should start walking, they'll notice that my preseason is gone soon," I whisper to myself and start walking.

It was dark and cold, nothing that I'm not used too. My head snaps up as I hear footsteps, that's when I saw them. Hunters? The hunters were getting attacked by 40 level E? How dare they attack Humans! My eyes start Glowing and It makes all of the Level E's stare at me "PureBlood?!" They all say and I smirk "Attacking these Humans, You are scum." They come rushing towards me and I send them flying. I wouldn't shed blood for these creatures. I notice 4 sneaking up behind them. I run and grab the man's stick from his pocket. As soon as I touched it, the weapon becomes a scythe. 

I kill the 4 level E and then give the weapon back. "Why did you save us, PureBlood!" I turn around and say "You have a family, You must head back to them." I continue to walk away. My short white summer dress was the only thing keeping me warm in the weather, My (h/l) (h/c) was blowing in the wind then I hear "Wait!" It was the female. I turn around and say "What can I do for you, Mrs Hunter?" She stares at me and says "What family are you from?" I stare into her eyes, was that concerned? "I was a Kuran." 

"Was?" I stare at them with my (E/C) eyes "I ran away. They treated me like an exile so I ran away. I should get going to find a Hunter Clan who is going to take me in so I can hide from them." The male with White hair and Lavender eyes. "We are Kiryu." My eyes widen "The Hunter Clan?" He nods and I stare at them then bow "Thank you for protecting the humans from the scum of Level E's."