3- Sibling bonding time

Edited on 05/06/2020

"Zero please take your little sister to your room, she will be staying with you." Zero looks slightly hesitant but nods, grabbing my hand. His hands were soft. I smile warmly at him and he turns around quickly, his eyes widen when he sees my smile. "(y/n)? why are you smiling like that?" he asks me, worried and slightly scared. I reply with a soft "I'm just happy that I had the guts to run away... Thank you, Zero for trusting me. I want to ask you a favour." He stares at me and says "What is the favour?" Staring into his eyes, I plea "Will you kill me if I ever attack you or Ichiru?" He stares into my pleading (e/c) eyes, shocked.

 He slowly lets go of my hand and places his hand over my freshly done tattoo. "This Tattoo shows that we own you, that the Vampire hunter society will be able to use you as a hunter. You are bonded to me, You are bonded to Ichiru. I'm happy to have a little sister, even if she is a pureblood." I stare into his lavender eyes and slowly, his eyes widen "Why are you crying?!" He was worried that he upset me and I smile "I'm happy." 

He chuckles then we hear "Is our little sister ok?" I stare up and the mirror image of zero, he was in shock and runs up to me; gripping me into a hug. Slowly, I wrap my arms around him too. My head was in his chest, his weak heart was pumping hard. 'You're a fighter' "Zero, why don't you join us?" Ichiru smiles at his mirror image; Zero sighs' and hugs both of us. "Thank you, so much Brothers..." They smile down at me and says "Let's get some sleep." Zero suggests and we nod. walking into our room.

"You can sleep in my bed, I will sleep in Zeros~" Ichiru smiles at me and I reply with "Thank you, big brother. I hope you both have a good nights sleep." They smile and say "Welcome to the family." I look at them and smile. Getting into the bed that Ichiru sleeps in, I could smell his scent faintly, meaning that he barely slept in his bed. Smiling to myself, I hug the book that I had been carrying. I wish to live in a world where vampires and humans can co-exist. No evil level E's hurting these are lovely people...   

I wake up to hear giggling, Looking around I remember that I'm a Kiryu. Walking downstairs, I see Zero and Ichiru laughing together, playing a card game. They notice me and awe. I blush making them tease me even more. "Awe, Look at our baby." I giggle and say "What are you two playing?" They smile and explain "Just playing cards, do you want to join?" I nod allowing my (h/l) (h/c) hair to flip around a little, they smile and explain to me how to play. "I see our children are bonding~" I look up to see father and Mother.