32- the great escape

Edited 05/06/2020

I wake up lying on silk sheets. I slowly rise from the bed to see a passed out figure on the sofa, Lucky for me I'm able to leave now. Hiding my presence, I sneak out of the room and into my own. Quickly and as quietly as I could, I open my closet and pick out my black leather skinny jeans and my black Jack Daniels tank top along with my (f/c) checkered long-sleeved top. I get changed and tie up my (f/c) trainers. Standing up from my bed, I hide my Pj's under the bed.

I slowly sneak out of my bedroom door and close it behind me. I hold my breath as I sneak passed Takuma's and Senri's room. Jumping onto the railing of the staircase, I slide down it without making a sound. Kaname could see the front door from his room, So I need to find another way. I remember seeing the blueprint for the building and smirked to myself. I walk towards the bookcase and slide the bottom of the case a little to reveal a button. As soon as I press the button, there was a pathway.

I cover the button again and turning my attention back to the pathway. I walk into it and slide the door shut. I smile as I run down the path and then I find myself at a dead end. I push the wall in front of me to find a rose bush in my way. Stepping out of the tunnel, I realise that the rose bush was fake. I slide the door closed and sneak out of the roses. I was at the back of the dorms. I jump and land on the wall, Waiting for that someone. 
Suddenly, I notice that someone was walking past the wall. I jump and land into that person's arms.