14-Master

Edited 05/06/2020

Running towards the headmaster's office, I see dad looking at me worried. "What's wrong?" I stare at him and start to cry "Dad!" His eyes widen as I run into his arms, He wraps his arms around my shaking figure "What's wrong, sweetheart?" I refuse to speak and just hide my face in his chest. He notices my top buttons were ripped "What happened to you?" He was serious now. "Kaname!" I was shaking into his arms, "What did he do?" I start whimpering and state "He pinned me to a tree and I fought he was going to bite me, He saw my necklace, I'm dead..." 

He rubs my arms and states "You need to be careful, Now I have a surprise for you. Someone is here." I tilt my head then I feel someone's presence. "Master..." I jump from his arms and run from his office, Running towards the scent of a cigarette. Running towards the bridge, I see him stand there. Watching the night class. "Master!" I jump into his arms and he laughs, "Hello my little vamp." I giggle as he swings me around. "You came to see us!" He nods and then softly smiles "I'm sorry, I have been away on a hunting job." I nod then I see zero. "ZERO!" he stares at us then mutters "Master..."  

He chuckles and nods "Hello Zero, I see you're still with us." He nods and explains "Those blood tablets don't work, however, Little sister allows me to feed off her." He nods and smiles. "Why are you here Master?" I ask and he rubs our heads, Messing up my (h/l) (h/c) hair, making me close my (e/c) eyes, giggling. "I'm here to teach those bloodsuckers" I pout and mutter you're going to leave us for them?" 

He smiles and states "Your two are my favourite vamps." I smile and whispers "They don't know." He nods as he realises that I was wearing his necklace. Then I growl, we all look up to see the vampires staring at us from the window. Kaname still wasn't there... I'm scared, did they hear us?!