9- school starts

Edited 05/06/2020

Waking up in zero's arms, I yawn. It was Monday, 2 weeks since my last fight with Yuki. I haven't spoken nor seen her since that day. I know she is most probably whining somewhere, I honestly don't know why I dislike Yuki; I think if she didn't whine every five minutes then we would be ok. I get a strange feeling when she is around and I don't know why. My blood starts to boil making me lose my cool. Kaname doesn't help because of his little threat. He is speaking to a pureblood here! I don't care if we are both purebloods, He should show me respect.

However, I understand why he thought I was easy prey. Master gave me this necklace, this gift that he bestowed to me gives me the ability to make me look human, smell human. To him, I'm just a small weak child. "Zero wake up." He groans and mumbles "Fine! I'm up, little sister." I nod and reply with "I'm going downstairs to get my uniform since it's my first day." He nods and kisses me on the cheek "Be back soon." 

Walking out of my room I make my way to dad's office. I could hear whining "I can't find Artemis!" Knocking on the door Dad calls out "Come in!" Walking in I hear Yuki gasp and stomp up to me. She snatches my Artemis. "YOU STOLE MY ARTEMIS!" she screams into my face. I grab my Artemis back and state "My Artemis is black, your Artemis is silver. Don't accuse me of theft." She growls and states "I know my weapon!" I smirk and reply with "If you are so sure then try to activate it." She laughs and proudly says "Activate it, That's so easy---" She flys across the room because of the power. 

Dad stares at the Artemis and tells Yuki "Your Artemis is a different version of  (Y/n)'s Hers is the real Artemis. Please give it back to her, You left yours in your room under your bed." She throws it back to me and stomps out. "Dad, Can I have my uniform?" He stares at me and asks "Sweetheart, You're going to have to be put into day class because of the fact none of the vampires knows about you." 

I nod and take my uniform. "Thank you, dad." He hugs me and whispers "Try to be nice to Yuki, your going to be on the committee." I nod and walk into his spare room in his office. Getting changed, Then I hear a knock on dad's door. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm Lu. I hope you are enjoying my story, Please vote for it and comment! Can you also follow me to keep you updated on my account!