77- Thank you

I finish my dance. Everyone stands up and starts clapping for me. Suddenly, Dad comes onto the stage and states "Everyone, I want to thank you for coming today, This day is important to all of us at Cross because It is the day our family has come together, Today is the day that Our favourite female student joined this school on her first day. "I blinked twice." As a thank you to her, For all of her help and her becoming the school president, So! From everyone her, Thank you; (Y/N)!" I cover my hand with my left hand. 

"Thank you, Everyone." They all smile at me. Someone walks next to me, I squeeze their hand and then voice states "I want to tell you that you are all invited to our wedding," I bow again and leave the stage Before anyone could say anything to me, I grab Kaname's hand and run back to our room. Once we get to our dorm, I lock the ro2om. "What's wrong?" I look into his eyes and ask, "Are you going to refuse my big brother and Yuki to date?" He looks at me with shocked filled eyes. 

"Why would I refuse them when it isn't my business?" I narrow my eyes and pin him against the bed, "But It is your business, You are over protective of Yuki. Heck, You even threatened to hurt me if I touched her. You just lied to me. Never, Lie to me." I snarl at him. He looks at me and laughs. "Yuki is someone important to me, Isn't she?" Kaname calms down and states "Yes, She is your big sister" My eyes widen a little. "So, Yuki was the girl you pulled away from me before you bonded us together?" He nods.

I look into his eyes, He was calm and not lying to me. I let go of his arms and ask, "Are you going to allow them to date?" He pins me against the bed and states, "Of course, I don't care about them. You are the only one I have eyes for." I smile at him and kiss him on the lips. He accepts the kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. "Kaname..." He looks into my eyes and I state "I'm going to turn Yuki back into a vampire." He looks into my eyes and states, "Ok but we are getting married after" I nod.