55- plans and understanding

We sat in the library for hours, In comfortable silence. However, It felt like minutes. "Kaname, I'm going to run away." His grip on me tightens, "no!" He shouts, worried. I shake my head and state "Allow me to finish, For a couple of days. Then you have a chance to give them back their memories." He huffs, blowing his fringe in the process. "Fine but you're are not allowed to leave the site without me." I roll my eyes but agree with his demands. Kaname stands up, picking me up as he does. He looks down at me, smiling.

I lay in his arms, just thinking about everything. Kaname, The person I am meant to hate with my mind, body, soul but here I am, In his arms as he calls me beloved. Then there is my big sister, Is she even alive? I'm not even meant to be alive yet here I am with her man. Kaname carried me back to our room without anyone seeing us, Amazing. "Where is my big sister?" I ask out of the blue. "You mean your real one?" he asks me, I answer with a nod. 

"Rido tried to make her his bride. Juri sacrificed herself to protect her. She is now a human that goes by the name Yuki cross."  Kaname explains to me. Is Yuki my real sister? "Why did you send her away, Why is she still a human?" I ask Kaname. "There was always only meant to be one Kuran princess. One girl and one boy. The eldest being a boy. It was her destiny to stay a human, Rido was looking for you; Not her." He explains to me as he packs my stuff.

"I see, I was ordered to kill an unknown vampire. That was rido." I state and Kaname smiles "I will see you soon, Beloved." I wave goodbye and then jump out of the window while holding my bag. I didn't bother hiding my presence. I run and jump over the wall and jump into a tree. I could see dad's office and I could only focus on that. I run straight towards it and enter. "Zero has gone to the hunters hasn't he?" It was the master. I could only say one word "Yes." I run up to him and hug him. "I'm sorry!" He patted my head states "Your going to show everyone your a pureblood... aren't you."