26- stay with me tonight

Edited 05/06/2020

"(Y/N)?" I could hear Takuma shout as he knocks on her door. I sigh and open my door. Making him bow down to me. "Lord Kaname, Is (Y/n) ok? I heard her scream." Senri also nods. "Yes, She was having a nightmare. She is fine." They nod and walk back to their dorm rooms. Sighing, I run my hand through my hair. "So troublesome." I enter my room again. I hear a groaning coming from (y/n) she was flushed and had shaky breathing patterns.

"(Y/n)?" I call out to her, Suddenly, her eyes open. As her (e/c) eye and lavender stop on my figure. She asks "Why am I here?" I don't respond watch as her soft, slim fingers clutch my silk sheets as her hands shake in fear. "You fainted, I brought you to my room to make sure you were ok," I answer her question. She begins to move her eyes from my figure and to the door behind me. "I'm going to leave now?" She states but it comes out more like a question. She starts to move from my bed then she blinks. Once her eyes open again she finds herself pinned down on my bed.

(Y/n) pov

He was pinning me down on his bed. His brown locks were tickling my nose as I felt his warm breath on my lips. I whimper and start to move, however. He didn't allow this for long, "Stop moving." My body freezes and I whimper. My (h/c) locks were covering most of my face. "Please, Kaname... Let me go" I plea him. My heart was racing and I could see his lust-filled eyes staring at my body that is trapped under him. "Stay with me tonight." He ordered. "If you promise me that I will be safe and you won't do anything." 

He nods and lets my arms go. I curl myself up into a ball and shake. I could feel his arms around me 'Zero help me please!' I close my eyes and try to sleep through this. I need to be strong. Our classes will start in 4 hours. I will be safe until then.