54- Zero to 100

I look at Zero and run up to him, Hugging him. Zero's arms wrap around me tightly as I hide my face in his neck. Now that I think about it, I haven't drunken any blood. "(Y/n), I'm going to get your memories back." Zero states, his hand grips the back of my shirt. "Ok big brother, Please stay safe," I whisper back to him. He is my big brother, not Kaname. "Vampire" Zero states. Kaname hums and zero softly states "Take care of her, She is all I have left." Before I could say anything, Kaname replies with "Ok, You have my word."

Zero releases me from his grip and kisses my forehead. He whispers to me "Remember to stay alive. I love you." I could only nod and whisper "I love you too, big brother." He turns away from me and walks towards the door. I wanted to scream out to him, telling him not to leave me. I wanted him to stay. My knee's buckle, making me fall. I was caught by Kaname before I reached the floor. "Thank you, for the information," I whisper out to him. We were in silence.

He pulls me into his arm making me fall onto his lap. He places soft kisses on the top of my head, What was this feeling? I could feel my heart beating fast, Is this love. "Kaname, I feel weird," I whisper to him. He just hums and rocks me. "Kaname..." I whisper and he looks into my (E/c) eyes. "Why is my heart beating fast?" He looked at me shocked and then he smiles warmly at me, "You're falling in love." He explains and I nod "I'm falling for you, Kaname." Before I knew it, His lips were on mine.

I didn't understand but I moved my lips with his. Slowly breaking the kiss after a couple of seconds. "They need their memories of me back, Don't they?" I ask, Kaname just nods. "Yes, My beloved."