58- slow

After I finally finished dancing, I walked over to the chair where my drink was. "Are you teasing me, (Y/n)?" Kaname purrs into my ear as his arms wrap around my waist. "How?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. He starts nuzzling my neck and as he does, I tense up. "Relax, I won't bite you." He orders me. I could feel my body relax and so could Kaname. His arms tighten around me as he kisses my neck; "Kaname, Please stop..." I breathe out. "I don't want to, though." He whines to me as he kisses me more.

I could feel him smirking against my neck. "Kaname, No means no," I state. He groans and moves his face from my neck. I could see him smirking in the mirror, "Why are you smirking like that?" I asked him. Kaname twirled me around. I stared into his brown-red eyes as he stares into my (e/c) eyes. Suddenly, Kaname steps forwards making me step backwards. We don't break eye contact as he starts to dances with me. I was surprised at how well he could dance. "Well, I am a pureblood vampire. I must now how to dance with a lady. "

I giggle as he spins me "This is a very different type of dancing then what I'm used to," I state and chuckles "I can tell, I've seen you dancing." I roll my eyes at his comment. "Was that an eye roll I saw?" I break eye contact and state "I don't know what you are talking about." He just hums and drops it. I'm enjoying the slow dance though I would never allow Kaname to know that, His ego would fly through the roof if he knew. Lucky for me he was too in the dance.

We finished the dance and pulled away from each other. We both sat down on the chairs. I look at my phone and see that I have a text from zero, I read it and sigh to myself. "Whats wrong?" Kaname asks me "The hunters refuse to tell Zero anything unless he finishes a mission with me." I explain and Kaname asks "Does this mean Zero is coming back home?" I nod my head and he grabs my hand, "I promise you, He will be ok and will come home safe, he promised you that he would."

I squeeze his hand and smile at him, "Yeah, I know he will be." Thank you, Kaname. We look at each other and Kaname states "It's time for the Pureblood princess to come back." He stands up and pulls me up with him, I follow him as he walks out of the dance studio.