18-St. Xocolatl Day

Edited 05/06/2020

It St. Xocolatl Day, "I don't understand why we don't ban this," Zero states. I don't pay attention to anything other than the fact that I just made Kaname keener to find out who I really am, great move (F/n). Yuki hands out our gifts, "Thank you." She nods and Zero states that she has given us all the same gift for the last 7 years. , "I made you these." I hand Zero, Yuki and Dad one each. They thank me then I start to feel ill. "I'm dizzy..." Dad's eyes widen and orders Zero and Yuki to find my master.

3rd person

(Y/n) falls into her dad's arms, sweat covers her (s/c) complexion. Her breathing started to become heavy, "Toga, hurry up." Cross mutters, laying her onto the couch in the living room, He watches as her chest rises then falls. Worry was visible in Kaien cross's eyes. Maybe she should move into the night class. It might be better, Kaname can look after her. The door opens to reveal Toga, "You two have to leave." Zero was hesitant but does as his master orders. "What is wrong with her?" Kaien asks his fellow hunter. "Her powers are too strong, the necklace doesn't work anymore."

Kaien knew what this meant. "So, this means..." Toga nods and finishes his sentence "Those bloodsuckers are going to know her secret, she is going to have to go into the night class." Kaien looks at the (h/c) female laying on the couch. "I'm sorry, My daughter." Toga walks up to her and takes the necklace off. She looked much better, however, the vampires are going to sense her presence. (Y/n)'s skin becomes softer and her hair becomes longer, She started to look more like a goddess each second. So this is her true form...