41- Pillow

"Wake up, My beloved." I hear someone coo in my ear while I was asleep, trying to wake me up. Keyword: Trying. I start to get annoyed and groan at them. "Whoever is trying to wake me up. Please stop because when I wake up, I will personally gut you like a fish." I turn my head and snuggle into my pillow. I hear a soft chuckling and then a hand stroking my cheek. My pillow starts to move because It was laughing? I open my (F/c) eye to see a pitch black room. "Ah, I see Miss.Feisty is awake." A sickeningly sweet voice teases.

I groan and lift my head from my 'Pillow' Only to find a certain pureblood laying under my body. "Hello Kaname, Why are you under me?" I ask tiredly, "I carried you here yesterday." He states and then I was underneath him. I was too sleepy to flip us back over, not that he would allow me to. I hear Takuma-kun shout "You really should storm in there --" Suddenly the door slams open and the lights turn on. I could see Kaname's chest since he was topless. His browny red eyes widen. 

Suddenly, A cover gets thrown onto me. Kaname groans while rubbing his fingers through his hair. He then moves the cover a little so I could see. Yuki blushes and starts to apologise for waking him up. "I'm sorry Kaname!" She states and Kaname asks "Why are you in my room?" He asks and before she could reply he asks "Can you turn off the lights, I'm recovering right now." I stare at him. "Recovering from what?" She asks him while turning off the light. "I was enraged yesterday, and I used all of my power." 

The whole room goes quiet. "That's why I'm here." She states and then she goes on "Dad is moving me away."  My body freeze and I grab Kaname's arm. "Why?" He asks and then she states "He has done it because he wants to cover (y/n) He lied to you to keep her safe, throwing me under the bus while doing so." He growls and states "I knew you were lying because I saw it all, Don't lie to me and don't go blaming your father because I was the one who asked him to move you."