25- Give me a chance

Edited 05/06/2020

Kaname pov:

Ah, So that is it? Is she still angry about that? "Will you give me a chance?" I ask her, Her pulps dilated. She was thinking about it; I smile warmly at her, then she starts to shake again. "It's my blood. That's why you want me." She mutters lies to herself. I start shaking my head. Pleading her with my hoping eyes that she would finally realise I have always loved her. "Then what, Kaname?" She asks me with fear in her eyes. "It is because I have loved you since I saw Yuki pinning you down, drinking your blood." 

"IM NOT A BLOOD BAG!" She screams, fully shaking and the windows in the room shatter. Her hands cover her beautiful face. "I have never fought for you as a blood bag," I state truthfully. She was nonresponsive. I notice that her right hand was still covering her neck, She was still scared. Scooping her up in my arms, I feel her shaking twice as more. It stung. Walking through the door into my room, I lay her on my bed. Her (h/c) locks move slightly to show her tame mark. Is that why I couldn't find her? 

I cover her perfect body with the cover and walk towards the sofa, grabbing my book and then I sit down. I could hear her heartbeat and her shagged breaths. The picture of her body, Resting on my black and red silk sheets. Her perfect body curled up, Her (h/c) locks scattered around her figure. She was beautiful. That is one of the many reasons I love her so. I could feel my heartbeat rise just thinking about her. You will learn how to love me. Hopefully, you will understand why I did it, If I didn't Yuki would have stolen me from you.

It's not that I dislike her. I hated how she was treated like a princess while the proper Princess of vampires was told every day that she wasn't meant to live, exiled. Lucky for me, I found my princess. I found you. I could feel the presence of two vampires running towards her room.