48- story time

I look to the side, Not making eye contact with my dad. "You never had the power to protect me. It was all decided on that fateful night. No one could protect me, Not even Kaname. His bloodlust made this happen. His need made this happen. It's funny, to by honest, I can remember everything." I state, My dad looks at me with worry in his eyes. I bite my lips and make sure that my (h/c) hair was covering my eyes. Silents fill his office. My footsteps were the only sound you could hear. I make my way towards the window and sit on the ledge.

I look at the sky, "My daughter, I think it's time you tell me what he did on that fateful night. You are strong enough and brave enough to live with him, Why not explain to me what happened?" He asks me, I turn my head. "Fine father, I will tell you everything you want to know. It was a winter's night. In the Kuran Manor, There was a small room and in that room was a young girl in that dark room, handcuffed to the wall with her feet shackled." I start.

My dad looks at me and nods for me to continue. "A girl walked into that room. This girl was never meant to find this girl. The young brown haired girl was the princess, The shackled girl was never meant to exist. The princess fought she was a maid that was slacking. She shouted at the girl.  The princess was hungry and smelt the young girl's blood and couldn't help herself. She bites her, Releasing her power and braking the wall, draining her life energy. The princess breaks the handcuffs. Throwing her across the room."

I touch my neck and hug myself. I close my eyes and continue, "Kaname walked into the room and saw everything. He was able to stop the princess and get her out of her room. Kaname walks back in and pins her down, He bites my neck and drains her too. Suddenly, Kaname bites his hand and places his hand with his blood dripping on her neck and I felt his blood going through her veins. It burnt her, He started to kiss her and she tried to fight back but she couldn't.The kurans didn't save her,  At that moment, Kaname ruined her life." 

Dad nods and states "The kurans died 8 years ago so they can't hurt you no more," and I leave the room, "Now you know her story, My story." I stated before I shut the door. I run back to the dorm and get changed. Laying in 'our' bed. I growl and look at my arm with degust. "Why?"