57- GANGSTA

I need to calm down. Here I am, In my room brushing my (h/l) (h/c) locks. Making sure that I look ok, I'm wearing my (f/c) casual dress. It was simple but cute. Of course, I was wearing shorts. I'm scared to go back and see them again. "Dear, Your late! The fair started 2 hours ago!" Dad states and I shout "Ok Dad!" I get my knee high combat boots and put them on. "Father, I'm going around the back and walking towards the gate." I state, "Ok dear!" He shouts back to me. I grab my bag and then run out of the door.
I made it out of the campus and stopped running. I saw a bunch of guys checking me out. One started smirking as he looked down at my thigh. I just turned my head then I start walking away from them. As I walk away, Someone shouts "Is that you, (Y/n)-chan?" I stop and turn around, The boy who called me had big blue eyes and scruffy dark blue locks. "Ryuu-Kun!" I shout while smiling in happiness, "Come join us, I'm here with my brothers." I do as I'm told.
"Let's go to the fair!" I nod and walk with them. The brothers start to ask questions about me, "Are you single?" I shake my head and they sigh. I giggle and we enter the campus. "Is that (Y/n)?" Girls were whispering and I just smile at them. Suddenly, I hear "(Y/n), You came back!" I turn my head to see Kaname. "Yes Kaname, I have." He smiles and walks over to me, Hugging me as he does. I return his embrace. "Ryuu, I'm going back to my dorm. Thanks for walking with me!"
I began to walk with Kaname. "Are you ready for this?" He asked me, "To be honest, No." He chuckled and whispered "Aido was worried." I laughed and state "Yeah, He is a good friend." We begain to walk around the fair, None of the night class is allowed to see me until class. I cant wait~!" We ended up walking towards the dance studio, I remembered when He walked in on me as I danced to the song 'gangsta' It was a very sexy dance, He didn't let me live that down. Lucky for me no one was here.
As I walked in with Kaname behind me, I head straight towards my waterbottle then I hear the door locking. "Kaname, Why are you locking us in?" He smirks and walks up to me. I suddenly get pinned against the wall. "Dance for me, (Y/n)" He whispers to me. "What dance?" I whisper back and he smirks "That one you have been working on, the one I walked in on you practicing." I growl and sigh. I walk over to the prosition and then press play on the music.