71- Yuki cross

I sit on the sofa with Tamaki. "Are you ready for this?" He asks me. I look at him and state "Of course, I wouldn't let you down. King." He blushes at the nickname I called him. I look over my shoulder and call out to Kaname and Zero, "I bet you two that I will get more girls." They smirk and state "Ok then If you think the baby is ready to become a man," I smirk at his little statement and turn to face him. I stand up and make my way over to my big brother.

He stares at me and smirks, "Want to fight?" I tilt my head and shrug my shoulders. "Sure, I need to loosen up before I entertain the lovely ladies of Ouran," I state and he then swings at me. I block it and twist his hand and pull his arm pull him in. I kick his knee making him knee. "You are down, Big brother. What have I told you, Don't hold back against me." My eyes narrow at my brothers kneeling figure. "Sorry, I forgot. Anyway, we were playing." He comments then I snap out of it. "Sorry."

I let go of his arm and help him up. "I lasted longer than normal this time." Zero states and I nod "You are getting better," I praise him. He smiles and his ruffles my hair. "Big brother!" I whine and try to fix my hair. Kaname comes over and fixes my hair. I close one of my eyes as he does. Kaname finishes and both of them place an arm on my shoulders. "Why are you guys so mean?" I pout. The bell goes. "Aichi, I have an Idea!" Tamaki calls me. I turn to him and asks "What is it, King?"

He waves me over. I make my way over to him and see some of my plans on the table.I get pulled onto the sofa by Tamaki. My head lands on his lap. Ah, That's a good idea. I curl up into a ball and turn my head. The door opens, "Welcome ladies," Then a bunch of chattering was around, So lively. "Tamaki, Who's that?" one girl asks. "This is Aichi, He is the school president of Cross Academy. He has been working none stop since he got here and he already finished the school work from his classes."

I groan and sit up. I open my eyes and look at the ladies, "I'm sorry Tamaki. I feel asleep on you. It was unprofessional of me. Please forgive me." I state and I then look at the ladies, "Hello, I'm Aichi. It's nice to meet you all." They smile at me and all introduce themselves. I look at one and then she says "Hello, I'm Yuki Cross. I used to go to Cross academy." I smile at her and state "I only joined Cross Academy. It's a nice school. You must now about the association?"

She nods her head and I smile "I'm from there. The headmaster allowed me to become the president." She smiles and states "I had a thing for someone but then he left me for someone else, I then got into a fight with that girl. She didn't fight back and I got sent here." I nod and ask "Have you gotten in any more fights?" She nods and states "I want to go back home." I sigh and state "You know that the headmaster refuses violence."