65- Jessica and glasses

We walk into the school, And what we came face to face with almost made me gag. I can understand why father told me to crossdress now. Why Yellow! That is just mean. I could feel Kaname and Zero both smirking at me. "Shut up," I growled and let go of their hands. Kaname turns me around, While Zero places some thick nerd glasses on me. There was one girl, She had baby blue eyes and Blonde hair in pigtails. Just looking at her made me think of Aido. "Excuse me, Princess." I smoothly call out to her. She turns around and looks into my (e/c) eye. She blushed and started to swoon.

She was finally able to calm herself down and then she asks, "How may I help you?" I quickly answer with "Thank you, I don't mean to bother you but could you direct us to the third music room? We are looking for a young male that goes by the name Tamaki Suoh." She nods and states "I can direct you there." I gently grab her hand and kiss it. She begins to blush which makes me smile at her. "Thank you for your help, Princess." Kaname and Zero bow to her and she place one of her hands on her cheek. "Your welcome!"

She starts to walk towards a staircase, and we follow like ducklings. I was surprised that she didn't ask for our names. I felt Kaname grab me hand and squeezes it. I just smirked to myself as we turn into another corridor. This school was huge. I turn my head to see Zero looking around. I slip my hand out of Kaname's grasp and also look around. My eyes widen a little when I see someone following us. "We are currently being followed you two," They both nod and the girl stops. "We are here, By the way... What are your names? I'm Jessica. " 

Kaname looks at zero and then zero states "I'm Zero. The (h/c) and silver-haired boy is my brother, Aichi. The tall brown-haired boy is our best friend, Kaname." Jessica then turns around and goes down the hall. I call down the hall, "Bye, Jessica! She turns around and smiles. Zero then opens the door. A bunch of roses petals come flying out the door making us cringe. I hide behind Kaname.

Kaname and Zero step into the room and find seven male's, "Welcome, Ladies." Kaname coughs to grab their attention. The blonde haired boy looked at them in shock. "The two boys are perfect for hosts! Who are you?" Before Kaname could answer, One of the boys state "He is Kaname Kuran, He is from the famous cross academy; Night class. The other male is Zero Kiryu of Day class. " Tamaki nods and states "Why are you here?" Kaname and Zero both look at each other and then step to the side, Giving away my place. I look up and lock eyes with Tamaki.