44- Annoying Ruka

Everyone was looking at their pureblood with absolut shock all over their faces. "You don't have to be so happy about me wearing your shirt, Lord Kaname," I state while still acting like I'm still a level C. "But I am (y/n).You have no idea." He teases me and smirks at me. I shake my head and touch my tame mark on my neck as I start writing. Aido leans over to me and whispers into my ear "(Y/n) If you don't want that top... I will have it." I giggle at him.

I whisper back to him and say "I would give it to you, My friend Aido. Between you and me, If he found out we even thought about trading this shirt. He will punish us both servilely. I don't know about you, Aido but I want to see the light of day." We look at each other from the corner of our eyes and nod. "Stay alive girlfriend." I nod and Whisper back "You too, Dude." My Master finally enters the room and looks at me. I mouth to him and "Good evening, Master." He smiles at me and then glares at everyone else.

I watch as he places his book on the stand and then states "Hello you bloodsuckers, And my baby vamp." I smile at him and giggle. We all start the class, however, Someone who is watching me. I turn my head was Ruka. I stop writing and turn my whole body and make full eye contact. My Master watches with a grin and leaves me to do whatever. Aido looks at me in the corner of his eye and chuckles. Everyone but me, Goes back to listening to the class. Ruka starts to look at me then goes back to my master.

I continue to stare at Ruka. I watch as she starts to struggle to focus. I lean back so that I was resting on aido with my eyes never leaving Ruka. She starts to rub her arm and Aido whispers in my ear "Kaname is going to notice that you are not doing the work." I only nod but stay with my eyes on Ruka. Suddenly, Ruka stands up and screams "STOP STARING AT ME!" Everyone stares at her. I quickly turn back around with my pen in my hand. Everyone stops writing and so do I. 

"Why are you interrupting my class?" My master asks. "The scrum level C. She was staring at me," Ruka shouts while glaring at me. "I've been doing my work," I state while holding up my work. Which had all of the class note.