60- I'm back

Slowly, I feel his hand cup my face as he reaches for the lace. I move my hand towards the back of his head and start to pull too. I could feel the mask falling from my face. I close my eyes and continue to pull the lace. I hear the sound of the two masks dropping to the ground. Everyone became silent; I couldn't even hear them breathing. Something was wrong. I slowly start to open my eyes to see what was wrong but I get pushed onto the stage floor by a large force, I couldn't move.

I try to wiggle out from the object on me or at least get my hands. What in the world could be on me? "(Y/n)! You're back! We missed you!" I hear a bunch of people scream. My eyes snap open and I could see most of the day class students on me. I look up and see Kaname smiling at me, "Sorry for being away for so long," I state softly. Everyone jumps off me and Kaname helps me up. I look down and see the whole of the night class staring at me in shock. 

Dad smiles and states "Say hello to your king and queen!" Everyone cheers and Dad then shouts "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Everyone screams and starts to party. I look at Kaname and he nods in understanding. I smile at him and get down off from the stage. Making my way through the party and out of the ball hall. As I start to walk to my dorm I hear, "(Y/n)!" I turn my head to see Aido. He bows to me and states "I'm sorry for being so rude to you," I frown at his sudden change in attitude towards me.   

Aido you're my best friend, Please don't become distant from me because I'm a pureblood. I hold my arms out and state "Aido Hanabusa! If you don't stop being an Idiot and treating me like a princess then I won't help you with your pranks!" His head shoots up and he starts to cry. I smile at him softly as he runs into my open arms. He places his chin on my head. "Shh now Hana, I'm back now." He sniffles and whips his tears. "Let's go back and prank Ruka?"

He looks up at me and smiles. Hana starts to drag me back to the dorm. Aido starts to tell me stories of what happened while I was gone and it was funny, He stole the pictures of Kaname that Ruka had and as he was hiding them Kaname found out. I couldn't help but laugh at what he told me Kaname said "Hanabusa, Why do you have those photos of me? And why is there lipstick on one of them? Don't worry, I don't wat to know."