22- Promise

Edited 05/06/2020

As soon as he leaves my room, I run into the bathroom. "He was able to stop himself after I threatened him, I don't know about the others," I speak to myself as the water warms up. I feel someone's presences, running out of my bathroom I see Zero. I sigh in relief, making him look up at me. "Are you ok?" He asks though I don't reply because he already knew the answer. Suddenly, A pair of arms wrap around me; pulling me into a hard chest. "Zero... I don't want to be here." I'm scared.

"This will be the first time we will be sleeping away from each other, funny huh?" I start to shake once those words leave his mouth, He is going to leave me? Please, big brother, don't! My hands grasp his blazer, refusing to let go. He sighs happily and whispers "You still have the water running." My eye widens as I run towards the bathroom. Turning off the tap and running back, He is still here. A tear falls out of my lavender eye, Zero runs up to me and whispers "I'm here, You will always be a Kiryu. I don't care about your blood bond with that monster." 

"How did you know about that bond, Zero?" He doesn't speak, Master. "I'm so happy zero!" He looks at me and tilts his head "Why?" I giggle and kiss his cheek "You don't hate me, even though I want to die." He hugs me tighter and begs "Never kill yourself, no matter what! I don't care what happens as long as you live I will always have someone! No matter what that monster does to you! You won't die." I stare into his eyes and cup his cheek, "So selfish, big brother. Fine, I promise."