62 - exchange programme?

It's been a week since I have been back and everything is like I had never left, Except the fact that Ruka isn't allowed to hurt zero or I. It amuses Kaname when I prank her because she can't physically hurt me but I'm a fair person so, I allowed her to shout at me. I think it has made us bond a little, It was really nice, and she ended up with a smile on her face at the end of it. Kaname and Zero always chat and laugh together, It makes me happy, Truely. 

I feel myself getting tapped. I groan and open my eyes to find Kaname and Zero in my face, Did I mention that they had a sleepover yesterday? It was truly hilarious. "(Your name), Cross wants us." I groan again and Zero picks me up, I was fine since I was wearing tank top and sweatpants. Zero carried me out of the dorm and Kaname was right next to him. All of the day class waved at them and Kaname smiled while Zero just smirked. I just snuggled into my big brother's arms. We finally get to my dad's office. 

They both sit down and dad sees me "Can I hold (Your name)?" He asks and comes over to pick me up. "What do you need us for?" Zero asks as Cross sits down with me in his arms. "We are doing an exchange program with a different school, You three are going to be presenting cross academy.  (Your name) will have to cross dress tho." I smirked at this and agreed "Good you all will be going today!" Cross exclaims while passing us a uniform which consisted of a baby blue blazer and black trousers. This is going to be fun.  

We say goodbye to dad and leave. "So who's is going to change my look?" I ask and they smirk and start to mess with my (hair length) (Hair colour) hair making it look shorter and tieing some in a short ponytail. They nod and I giggle. Zero goes to get changed in his dorm and we walk back to our dorm. We get in and Kaname gets bandages, He begins to wrap me up to make my chest look flat then I get into a body suit with had a six pack too. 

I was blushing the whole way through and Kaname noticed. "You thinking naughty thoughts?" I shake my head and state "You're tickling me a little." He finishes and kisses me, I start to put my shirt on then I see him get down on one knee, "Will you marry me?" My eyes widen and I find myself nodding. He places the ring on my finger and I ask "Why this all of a sudden?" He smiles at me and whispers "Because I don't want anyone else having you" I just laughed. God, I love you Kaname Kuran