83- farewell

Three days has passed since I became a married woman. Everyone was so sweet and wished us good luck. It felt weird to me; I'm going to leave my family and home behind. A fresh start, with the one I love. Dad knows that we are going to leave, We told him how to stay in contact and zero. We have also told dad not to make a big deal about it, He understood and promised not to. Zero is currently helping me pack. It felt wrong since the man who has been by my side forever isn't going to be my life for awhile.

"Are you ok?" I look to my side to see zero. He was staring into my eyes. "Promise not to forget me," I whisper, He looks at me with wide eyes and, hugs me. I start to shake in his arms, I chock out "I don't want to leave you!" He smiles and kisses my forehead. "We are bonded just like you and Kaname." I look at him as he states, "You will always be my vampire, Sister, and a Kiryu." I smile weakly at him, making him laugh and whip my tear.

We continue to pack, Kaname was downstairs talking to dad. Aido had my number so we could stay in contact, I didn't want to lose my best friend. " We packed in silence then zero states, "Don't get preggers." My faces go bright red, My eyes widen and he burst out into laughter, I join in and state, "Not funny big brother!" He smirked. "Come on (Y/n). It was a little; You have to admit." I nod my head slightly. "Maybe, come on. I have to leave soon." He smiles and states, "We are done, my sister."

We carry everything downstairs, which isn't much. Kaname smiles and grabs my hand. I giggle and dad looks like he was about to cry. "Silly dad." He runs into my arms and, crying his eyes out. My heart ached but I knew he was going to be safe. "Dad, Stay safe." Everyone hugs us and says their goodbyes. We get into the car and drive away. "Are you ok," I nod my head and state, "This is a new start, It's time to finish this." He smirks and kisses me on the lips, "I love you so much, (Y/n)"

"Just wait when we get to the house~!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for your support, This is the end of this story! I could never imagine that my first story would get this much attention. I hope you will support me as I continue to create stories. Wattpad wasn't allowing this chapter to upload so sorry for the wait. -Lu