63- Ruka's falling

The uniform was surprisingly good fit. Kaname looked weird, in my opinion. It was strangely amusing to see Kaname in baby blue. I walked out of the bathroom to find Kaname looking at himself in the mirror, cringing. I burst out in laughter making him turn and look at me in shock. "Your face!" I chock out through my laughter. He just joined in with me as he wrapped his arms around me. I'm glad allowed myself to fall, He isn't as scary as I thought he was going to be. I still feel sorry for my big sister.

"Come on my beloved," Kaname states and grabs my hand. I just smirk at him and state "You're are not allowed to kiss me when we are at that other school!" I run out of the door and out of the dorm, Kaname hot on my tail. I run into Ruka, She was about to shout but then blushes when she sees me. "Who are you?" She asks in a cute voice. I smirk and cup her chin, "I'm Aichi. Who are you, my princess." I ask in a deeper and sexier voice. "Ruka~!" She swoons. Kaname enters and states "Aichi, we need to go." 

I smile at Ruka and allow my hand to drop from her chin, "I will see you soon." She nods and smiles sweetly at me. I blow her a kiss and walk out of the door with Kaname. "Of all of the people, Why Ruka?" I giggle and state "I kinda ran into her." Before Kaname could ask anything else, I see Zero and laugh at him because he was cringing at the uniform, "Is that you, (y/n)?" Zero asked. I reply with "It's Aichi now" They both smiled and we get into the Limo. I fall asleep in the car. 

I wake up to find a pink school? I open the door of the limo, Then we all step out to meet a man. He was in his late forties and had light brown hair, which was combed back. "Hello, cross academy representatives. Welcome to Ouran, I'm the chairman but you can all me Yuzuru Suoh." We bow to Yuzuru. Kaname then stands up and states "I'm Kaname Kuran, The night class president." Zero then states "I'm Zero Kiryu, Day class president." I speak up and introduce myself "I'm Aichi Kiryu, I'm the School president."