35- Yuki's Jealousy

Edited 05/06/2020

"You wish, Kaname." I sassy reply back and continue to walk ahead. As I walk along, I notice Yuki sitting on a bench. Watching us, "Big sister!" I call out to her. Hopefully, She could get Kaname off of my back for a while. She realises that she has been noticed and turns red. I giggle at her and run over to her. "Hi, sister. Why are you out of your dorm?" She asks but in her thoughts, she finishes her sentence with 'With Kaname.' 

I sigh and pout. "I had a meeting with dad today. It was just to ask how I was settling in the night class. I left the dorm and didn't tell Kaname. Kaname realised I was missing and went looking for me. He went to tell dad I was missing because he thought I ran away then found me with dad. Now he is walking me back to the dorm." She nods after I answer her question and starts to beat herself up over her jealous thoughts. "That makes sense," she replies and then Kaname walks up to us. "(Y/n) we need to go." I shake my head and state "I'm not tied." He smiles at Yuki, Trying to make me jealous. I smirk to myself and Yuki notices. 

"I have forgotten something in Dad's office I should get it. Kaname, Why don't you stay here my big sister?" Before he could answer, I run off towards dad's office. I could feel their eyes staring at my back as I run. I turn a corner and sigh. "(Y/n)-chan! Psst!" I turn my head to see two girls waving their hands for me to follow them, I nod and run over to them.

"Hi (y/n)-chan!" I smile at them"Hi Maddie-chan, Hannah-chan." I answer back. We hug each other and then let go. When we separate, Hannah, asks "Is everything ok? We saw you running away from Kaname and Yuki." I nod and state "Yeah everything is fine. Kaname was sending me back to the dorm because I snuck out. We were walking towards the dorm together and I saw Yuki. She was getting a little jealous because I was with Kaname. Kaname didn't notice her and so I walked up to her and kinda ditched them both," After I finished explaining. We all burst out into laughter and run because we heard footsteps.