56- Weeks and weeks

It's been a week since I allowed my big brother to leave me with Kaname, It's been a week since I allowed myself to fall for Kaname kuran. The day class students have been asking where I have been. The night class students have been wondering if I'm safe. They didn't look for me because they were ordered not to. I have been working with my dad, Meeting with business partners, the people who kept our academy running. Dad wanted more students to enter our school, "Dad why don't we plan a school fair, Then I can return!"

He smiles at me and states "YES!" I giggle at his excitement. He was more of a child than I am, It was must nice being human. "(y/n)?" Dad calls out to me. I move my (h/l) (h/c) hair behind my ear so I could make eye contact with my dad. "Dad, What is wrong?" I asked worried, He stares at me and asks "Is this your true appearance or is it just your growing one?" My growing one? Does he mean because of the necklace? It did hide my real appearance but is it still in effect?

I mean, I have somewhat noticed that I look more inhuman than normal lately. Now, dad has also noticed. "I'm guessing that the necklace effects are wearing off since my powers are slowly coming back," Dad nods as I explain what I think is happening. "I understand, Well I can tell you one fact. You are beautiful, my dear daughter." I smile at my dad and thank him the complement then continue working on the fair. "Come on, let's stop for the night. You should be asleep right now. Sweet dreams." Dad orders me.

-----TIME SKIP------

It's been two weeks. We have been working on the fair for the whole two weeks and have had lots of help for the students. I'm glad to be apart of this school. Today was the day of the festival and the day I return. Zero has contacted me telling me that he is safe. I was so worried about him. Now I'm worried about the fair. What if they hate me?