43- The shirt

Here we sat in Kaname's room. I was in his arms as he stared at me. "Kaname, we need to get to class." I point out, weakly. He huffs in annoyance. "Fine, I'm not allowed to skip anymore anyway. The headmaster and others start to worry." He mutters while he picks me up. He places me on the sofa, where I find my uniform was. "You can get changed in our bathroom." He explains to me, But it felt more like an order. I slowly raise from the sofa with my clothes in my hands. "Ok Kaname. I will be getting changed in our bathroom."

 I walk towards the bathroom and close the door. I slowly start to take off my night clothes and notice that I had one of Kaname's shirts. "Kaname?" I call out to him. "Yes?" He quickly replies to me like he knew I was going to call out to him. "Do you have my shirt?" I ask him, "No, I couldn't find your top. I hope you don't mind wearing one of my old shirts. I grew out of it when I was 11." He explains as I get changed into it. 

The shirt was extremely baggy on me. I was able to hide this fact by tucking it into my shorts which I wore underneath my skirt. Let's just say that Aido is the reason I wear shorts. I finish getting changed. Opening the door of the bathroom, I see Kaname who was smiling at me. "Baggy?" I scratch my cheek and look away in embarrassment. He opens the door for me. We walk out his room and down the stairs. "Let's go," He orders and everyone agrees. Ruka walks next to Kaname and me. She was glaring at me the whole time. 

We walk to class and as soon as I enter the classroom Ruka had me by Kaname's shirt. "Why are you wearing a boys shirt?" She questioned me and I tug my shirt away from her. "Is it Kiryu's?" She asks again trying to make a scene. I make my way over to my seat which is next to Aido. "Yes, it is." Everyone but Kaname gasps. "What? I'm a Kiryu and it's my shirt." Ruka blushes in embarrassment. "Kaname, Just tell them before you explored. " He smirks at me and states "It's my shirt."