31- Ruka's thanks

Edited 05/06/2020

Kaname pov 

The class was over and (y/n) bolts up and glances at me from the side "I'm getting out of this disgusting uniform." She says in her cute voice. I only nod and watch as she jumps out of the window. Ruka walks up to me and says "I'm glad you were here to make sure she didn't kill us all. I feel so much safer with you here, Lord Kaname. I'm sorry you have to seat with a level C vampire." I look at her as she speaks to me then smile. She blushes and smiles back at me.

I speak up saying, "It's fine, I don't mind sitting next to her. She is very fascinating, The mere fact that she can hold her weapon without getting hurt is impressing." Ruka's eyes darken and nod "Very, I wonder who bit her?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders. Yagari then speaks up. "She was bitten on a job trying to kill a vampire. She killed that pureblood and drank its filthy blood." He lied to cover up (y/n). I nod at him, To thank him. He glares at me then turns to leave.

I guess he knows about our bond. "Lord Kaname, Can we walk back to the dorm together?" Ruka asks me, I reply with a nod, Making her starts to blush. I walk out of the door with Ruka following behind me as we walk to the dorm together. I walk straight into my room trying to find (Y/n). I get angry because I couldn't sense her presence. I start to growl and look into her room, Her uniform was there but she wasn't. I walk back into my room and sit on the sofa. 

I wait for her then I hear "Why are you staring at the door like you are going to murder whoever comes through it? Are you waiting for someone? If you are, I will happily leave." I turn my head towards the sound of the voice. I see (y/n) Wearing a large top and shorts, Laying in my bed. "Where have you been?" I ask as I look at her soft legs. She tilts her head and raises her eyebrow. "I have have been here for a while, Every since Ruka walked you to your door." She states and I sigh.

"I didn't sense you here," I explain to her, making her nod and then ask "So you were waiting to rip my head off?" I rub my cheek and she nods "You are sleeping there. Come near me while I am sleeping and I will kill you." She states and then rolls over. I was frozen in my place.