68- familiar faces

I was 'walking' with the twins and Haruhi. When I say walking, I meaning dragged by the twins. "Guys, I can walk," I state and they look at me. I raise an eyebrow at them. They look at each other are a smirk on their faces, "You are as light as a feather, Aichi-chan. Are you sure that you are a boy?" I chuckle and ask "Did I ever say I was?" Everyone stops and looks at my chest, "You are a boy." I nod and state "I was kidding." We all laugh as we enter our classroom together.

Everyone stops and stares at me. I walk over to the teacher with Kaoru, Hikaru and Haruhi behind me. "Hello Sara-Sensai, It's nice to meet you again." She smiles and states "Is that you (Y/n)-chan?" I nod my head and say "Yes, My father has asked me to use my first name when I'm at this school for the exchange program." She smiles at me and states "Well (Y/n)-chan, How is your brother?" I smile and sit down next to her, "Zero is good, He is always there for me no matter what. He is always there for me,"

I explained to her with a blush on my cheeks. She smiles at me softly and asks "You respect your big brother, Don't you?" I look up at her and Nod my head with a smile on my face. She blushes at me, "Oh yes Sara-sensei?" She looks at me as I give her my hand, "I think it's time to re-introduce myself, Hello. I'm Aichi Kiryu, The school president of the cross academy and Night class student and committee member." She smiles and shakes my hand. The bell goes.

Everyone suddenly went quiet and sat at their desks, Sara walks passed them all and stands in the front of the class. "Everyone, I want to introduce our exchange student, He is from the cross academy." She nods for me to continue, I stand next to Sara and introduce myself, "Hello, I'm Aichi Kiryu. The school president of the cross academy." I state and Sara asks "Do any of you have any questions?" Many hands go up. She points to a boy with black hair. "Are you a day class or night class student?"

I smile and state "I'm night class because as School president, I must work with our headmaster to make relations with other schools" More hands go up and Sara picks a girl with brown hair, "Are you taking part in any club activities?" I nod and state "I am since I must take part in one, The host club is my club of choice, Since I want to get to know everyone so Please visit me, Boy or girl. I can't wait to talk to all of you" I state and smile. Sara allows me to sit next to Kaoru.