61- Liquid Ass

We get into the night dorm and run straight up the stairs and down the hall towards Ruka's room. We open her door to find everything in a nice neat area. I smirk at aido and asks "Liquid ass?" He smirks back at me and holds up a bottle of the Liquid ass, We both walk into her bathroom and spray it all over her room. We quickly close the door and run towards her pillow, Whipp cream in the pillow case, You know. The classics. "We should leave," I tell Aido because I could hear the door opening. "Why?" Hana whines "Because they are back!" I state and then he grabs my hand and runs out. 

We look around but then towards the stairs where we could hear footsteps. Hana runs into his room and slams the door, "Every vampire for themselves." Hana states. I start to become worried and run down the hallway. Before I could get into back into my room, I find my face into someone's strong chest. "I see you're in a rush, Baby sister." I look up to find Zero. A tear rolls down my cheek as I fling myself at him.

I wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his strong arms around my waist. "I missed you too," Zero mumbled into my neck. I just sigh softly and then he randomly asked: "So Kaname and you a thing yet?" My eyes widen and I sigh "Yes," He chuckles and kisses my cheek. He was ok with it I guess. We let go of each other and he then states "The hunters refused to allow me to get your memories and states if you betray them then I will be killed and so will cross." I growl at the information.

I honestly couldn't care less about my memories anymore, I lived without them for this long so I will be able to live without them. It would have been nice to remember me ending that monster, "(Y/n), That is where you are!" Zero and I both turn our heads to find Kaname. "Welcome back Zero." Zero nods and I was surprised, they are friendly with each other?!