28- Fangirls

Edited 05/06/2020

Someone starts to growl at me, My eyes widen when I release who exactly was growling at me. I giggle and smirk. "I'm not one to be taken lightly, After all, there is one thing that I can do which you can't," I warn in a cute voice. Aido smirks and walks up to me leaning his head on my shoulder and whispers "I will be drinking your blood~!" He states to me. I pout and look at Aido "Why would you do that to me... I'm already scared of vampires." I lied, making Aido's eyes widen once I said that. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you!" Aido apologises to me because I was tearing up in my eyes. "Why are you mean to me!" Aido hugs me while resting his head on my shoulder. I thrashed around in his arms. "Let me go!" I pleas to him cutely. I was finally able to grab my Artemis. I activate it, Making Aido release me. "Never do that again!" I shout at them as I run towards the door of the dorm and open it. I run towards the opening gate. I smile once I hear the day class asking for me. 

I notice the rest walking towards me. I shake my head, How could they forget that I'm a pureblood? They sensed me unless they forgot about that. They are too stupid for my liking. My eyes land on my big brother. A smile appears on my face once I realised his back was facing me. Before Aido could touch me, I run over to Zero and jump on his back. "(Y/n)- Chan?!" All of the day class said. I tilt my head and wave at them all "Hello, you beautiful ladies!" They all blush at my cute voice making me giggle. 

"(Y/n)..." Zero asks I wrap my arms around Zeros neck. Making him smile warmly. I look at the girls with a little pout "It's lovely to see you all, However, you should go to sleep. I would hate for you all to be tired just to see us off. I would blame myself for it..." All of the girl's awe at me and I jump from zero's back. I notice one was about to fall so I quickly catch her, "Are you ok?!" I ask worriedly. The girl blushed and kissed my cheek. I blush and giggle "Thank you for the good luck kiss (Random/ name)" The girl blushed and smiled "You know my name?" I nod and help her stand up.