7- Our 'Sister'

Edited 05/06/2020

I stare at the strange man and asks "Where is my brother?" He smiles and replies with "With your little sister!" I tilt my head and he chuckles at me "He is with your little sister, Yuki." Placing my fingers to my lip and frowning my eyebrows I state "I'm 6 years old..." His eyes widen and he starts to apologise "I'm sorry! She is your big sister." I nod, "It's fine, I'm going to find my brother. I will be back soon, dad." He smiles at me as I walk up the stairs. "Why is there blood on you?"

A naive voice asks, however, I don't hear a reply. "Why don't you talk?" Still no reply. Walking down the corridor; towards that voice, I see an open door with the light on. "Zero?" I call out and then I hear "In the room with the light on, little sister." As I walk towards the door I hear whining "I'm your sister too!" Staring at the girl, I notice she had brown eyes and brown hair. "Big brother, Are you ok now?" He nods and replies with "I smell a pureblood." I nod and say "So do I." 

The door opens and our 'sister' Smiles "Kaname!" She runs past me and Zero glares, we walk down the stairs together and see a boy who had brown hair with reddish-brown eyes. "Kaname! I got a big brother and sister!" I stare at Yuki as Zero starts hugging me and states "My sister is younger than you." Yuki stares at me and says "Not true!" I just look at her and say "I'm 6 years old." She starts whining while we stare at the pureblood. "Sir, can you show us to our rooms please." 

The man smiles and says "Yes, However, You and Yuki will be sharing." I shake my head and ask "Can I stay with my brother." He looks at us a little confused but then notices zero's look. He nods and agrees with it. As we walk up the stairs I whisper "Stupid Pureblood." We get shown to a room with two beds, just like our old room. "Goodnight, sir." He smiles and bids us a goodnight, as soon as the door closes Zero runs up to me and hugs me. I hug back and he whispers "You're my only sister, I don't like Yuki!" 

I look out of the window and whisper "Mother, Father..." Zero kisses me on the forehead and asks "Can we sleep together?" I nod and we sleep together, Zero falls asleep; arms wrapped around my waist. I could hear the door open, the smell of pureblood was strong. It was him. "Get out, you pureblood." I sneer and he stands at the doorway. "You have a strong scene. I wanted to request that you are nice to your big sister." I growl and say "I only have a big brother, Get out you filthy pureblood." He growls and states "Be careful, You are young and unable to hold an anti-vampire weapon. I could attack you."

"Try it."  I snarl