75 Our Cross Fair

"(Y/n)?" I hear Kaname's voice call out to me. Yuki looks up and states "I see you two are friends?" I nod my head and smile "Yes, It turns out we are mates, So we are together. I hope this doesn't affect our friendship?" She smiles sweetly and states "I don't have any feelings for Kaname, I was blinded by the fact that he saved me. It was only affection and my young mind thinking it was something more." I smile at her and then Kaname enters the kitchen. "Oh Yuki, I didn't realise that you were also here." 

She smiles at Kaname and states, "I'm here for the fair, and to apologise to my little sister." I giggle and nod my head. "Well, (Y/n) needs to get ready for the fair, It starts in an hour." My eyes widen and state "I didn't realise it was only an hour left!" I look at Yuki, with begging eyes. Her eyes lit up with excitement, She grabs my hand and states "Let's see what clothes you have. We can pick out something cute." She pulls me out of the kitchen and towards my room. 

I noticed that Yuki was wearing a red dress. The same dress that we wore when we had our photoshoot, I had to have her lay on my lap While wearing the blue version of the dress. It was awkward because I was 12 years old and she was 14 years old. She kept complaining, In the end, I allowed her to pose like the younger the sibling. We get into my room. Yuki goes through all of my clothes, While I sit on my old bed. Nagamichi left while we were at Ouran, So I got my old room back.

I still stay with Kaname though. "I found the perfect outfit!" Yuki Squeals and hands me some clothes, I get changed in front of her, She starts to look around my room and comes across my bedside table, On it was that photo of Yuki and I. She smiles at it. "It's the only photo we were civil." I continue to get changed, She lays on my bed and hugs my photo. "How much has everything changed?" She asks me, I answer "Zero is the only guardian; I'm the school president. The girls have calmed down now." 

She turns around and squeals, I look at her and giggle at her silliness" Thank you, Yuki

She turns around and squeals, I look at her and giggle at her silliness" Thank you, Yuki."I curtsy to her and she laughs. I'm wearing a short ruffly black dress which comes to my mid thigh. I'm also wearing a long sleeved white jumper and my cross necklace with my black boots. We link arms and leave the dorm. "Yuki, Please have fun while you are here and say hello to dad, He misses you so much." She nods and kisses my cheek, And then start running towards dad's office. I see Zero running after her fast.

The gates open, and a whole much of people come flooding in. I wave at them and grab some leaflets. I had out them and state "Welcome to our Cross Fair." Everyone smiles and takes one. A group of girls ask me, "Are you related to Aichi?" I nod my head and state "I'm his little sister, He had to leave to help a school in America. He does tell to say hello you, Kasey, mary, sam, jane." They blush and state "That us." I smile at them. "Thank you for being nice to him!" They giggle and walk away from me. 

Suddenly, I hear "I wonder if we can find Zero and Kaname Since, Aichi has left." Someone bumps into me. They were about to fall but, I was able to grab their hands and hold them up. "Are you alright sir?" My eyes open and I come face to face with Haruhi. Her eyes widen a little. I stand her up. Kaname walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Hello again, Tamaki, Haruhi, Honey, Mori, Kyoya, Hikaru and Kaoru. I would like to introduce you to (Y/n) Kiryu, My fincée."