37- History and eavesdropping

Edited 05/06/2020

We walk into the dorm and shut the door. "I will see you guys in the class," I state. "Ok (Y/n)." They both say and wave goodbye to me. I wave back and head towards the Libary. Lucky for me, Kaname wasn't back yet. As I browse the books, One book stood out. 'The Great History of the Kuran Clan.' I smirk and grab it, Making my way towards the back of the library and sit down making sure my presence was hidden, If Kaname found me reading this, I would be dead. Once I hid, I place a barrier over myself. 

"Time to read," I whisper and find a look through it. Suddenly, I see a page about 'The Hooded Woman.' She was one of the first vampires and progenitors of our race. She was born with human parents. She didn't care that she was a pureblood all she wanted to do was protect humanity. What does this woman have to do with those kurans? She and another vampire progenitor named Kaname Kuran went on the quest for peace. However, Others didn't want that. They start to bite humans and turning them into Level E's. 

She decided to make an army. They both gathered up humans and trained them into hunters. The hunters were amazing but needed weapons. She decided to make them weapons which are known as Anti-Vampire weapons. She ripped out her heart and burnt it to make the weapons. This result made her stutter into a million glass piece. Right in front of Kaname. The Hooded woman would be reborn in 10,000 years. She would be one of the most powerful vampires with the sweetest tasting blood. 

I stop reading and hide the book. I could hear footsteps. "What do you think of (Y/n)?" It was Rima. "I hate how she is so rude to Lord Kaname, However, I feel like I have forgotten something about her." This peaks my interest. "I like how she is sweet to us, She doesn't respect Lord Kaname but Lord Kaname doesn't mind. I feel like someone had whipped our memories." My eyes widen. That's why Kaname whipped their memories so no one knows I'm related to him by blood. Why did he protect me?