80- My Lady

It's have been three weeks since Yuki has come back. She has become a vampire, Even has been respecting her. She isn't how she was when we were kids. She is calmer, and her smile is so bright when she is with Zero. Like its meant to be, I look in the mirror and see the past me, smiling back at me. "My Lady?" I ask, and she giggles. "(Y/n) we are the same person." I shake my head and state, "You're a hero, I'm a Kiryu" She giggles and state, "We are a hero, You are a soon to be Kuran." 

She looks at me; her face starts to become serious. "What is it, My lady?" She sigh, and state "The hunters want your heart." I look at her and state "What should I do?" She shakes her head and state, "They used us last time, They won't be using us again. I will not allow you to give your heart away, Our heart." I nod my head and state, "I will do whatever you want me to." She had a big smile on her face and state, "I can't wait for your wedding~" I giggle.

She smiles a genuine smile. "I want to thank you, For being happy and using our second time." I look at her and state, "I won't die easy, You have no need to worry Since I'm the will fight off anyone who threatens you. I won't allow them to ruin our second time." She smiles and had tears streaming down her face. "I will protect both of us." I hear the door open and standing there is Zero. "Big brother?" I ask. Zero closes the door behind me. "Hello, baby sister and My lady." 

I am so confused. "How do you two know each other?" Zero starts to laugh making me pout. My lady starts to awe. Zero looks at me and states, "She used to speak to me when you were asleep. She is like a wiser you." I giggle and state, "She is!" We all laugh and start to hang out, in the bathroom. Like normal people do... right?