78- First bite

I walk out of our bedroom, "(Y/n), Yuki Cross is waiting downstairs for you." I nod my head and walk down the steps. Sitting there, Was My big brother and Yuki. "Hello, you two~!" I say with a smile on my face, Suddenly I hear, 'I allow you to turn Yuki back.' My eyes widen as I stare at my brother, 'Thank you, Brother. She will be safe and will come back to your side.' He nod's his head and I state, "Yuki have you been seeing blood, lately?" She looks at me, shocked and replies "Yes, I see a little girl covered in it with the wall smashed, My walls were stained red."

I hold out my hand with a kind smile on my face, "It must be horrible." Yuki nods her head with tears running down her face. "Come here, Big sister." She runs into my arms, and I hug her tightly, She was shaking in my arms, and I whisper sweet nothings to her, She slowly calms down and states "Can you make it stop?" I nod my head and state, "Yuki listen to me. They are memories from before you met Kaname. They were from the times you were a vampire. Will you accept being your original form?" She nods.

"I trust you,(Y/n). When I turn, Can I go back to zero please?" I nod. "Yes, I will make sure you go back to my big brother, Big sister." She smiles and then falls asleep. I look at him and state "You can join us If you want." He nods and picks up Yuki. I take her into my old room and sit on the bed. Zero places her in my lap and then sits on the opposite side of the bed. I bare my fangs and state "Zero, I have never drunk any blood before, Stop me if I get out of control."

He smiles back at me, I sink my fangs into her skin, breaking the soft flesh. She wakes up and screams. I cover her eyes. "Shh, Yuki it's fine." She calms down, "I'm ok!" I stop biting her. Zero comes over and licks her neck, Healing it. I hold my wrist to his mouth, Zero bites down on it. My blood fills his mouth and he kisses Yuki. She kisses back and drinks the blood. "Call me back when she is awake." I leave the room and go to Kaname.

"I did it." I state and he looks at me, "I'm proud of you." A smile appears on my face and then I feel a pair of arms hugging me.