13-trapped

Edited 05/06/2020

Kaname pov

I watch as the (H/l) (H/c) female walks away, she was very interesting indeed. "Get back to class. You are not allowed to go to class for 3 weeks." They pout but respond "Yes, Lord Kaname." They get out of my sight. Staring at the moon, I whisper "It hurts, little sister... I need your blood." Grabbing ahold of my neck. "Yuki isn't enough." Walking back to class, I see (y/n) standing there, her back facing me and her Artemis out. I couldn't help it, she was able to order a pureblood around. She was able to order me, The pureblood prince.

Heading back to our dorm; It made me notice, she was the only guardian here. I didn't question it and head in, with everyone following behind me. Ruka then speaks up, "She is pretty, too pretty to be human." I sigh and say "She is" This makes them all look at me, "She is a Kiryu, she was out training when the Kiryu's got attacked by the vampire." They nod and we all go to our rooms. I go towards my desk and pull out the file. Her eyes stare through me every time I look at this file, I need to find out on my own, what is she?

"Zero?" I watch from my window as I see zero and her walking together, "Yes, little sister." She smiles and then states "I feel someone watching us." My eyes widen how... I growl and wait till dark, I watch as she holds the day class students back, Lucky for me, I don't need to go to class. They slip up to go to their own post, Yuki wasn't working today so they couldn't be together. good for me.

I see her by the trees, Walking towards her I hear "Why are you not in class? Kuran" She spits out my last name with makes waves of anger erupt inside of me. I growl and she sarcastic mutters "Ohh, scary." I use my vampire speed to pin her to the tree. She drops her Artemis and stares at me, her hair falls over her (e/c) eye. "Let go." It wasn't going to work this time. I notice that I ripped a couple of buttons off her shirt to reveal a necklace and her collar bone. "Kaname, Let me go." She growls at me making me move closer to her, she starts whimpering and whispers "I'm protecting Yuki! Isn't that enough!" My eyes widen that's what my little sister said... that night! She kicks me, making me groan in pain, she grabs Artemis and runs away.