34- friendships

Edited 05/06/2020

Everyone was cheering once we were finished. The boy who had his arms wrapped around my body tightly, He stares into my (e/c) and lavender eyes. "(Y/n)-chan that was truly beautiful." One day class student shouts. I turn my head slightly and smile to her, "Thank you, But it's thanks to my dance partner." I turn my head back to the boy and I blushes at me. I wrap my arms around him, Hugging me and he hides his face in my neck. "Thank you for dancing with me. You were amazing, Can I ask your name?" I ask him, whispering into his ear.

"Ryuu." He whispers to me and then I pull away from our little embrace. Gasping was heard all around the room. I mouth to Ryuu "Why is everyone gasping like they are fish out of the water." He chuckles and one girl whispers to another girl, "Do you see that Ryuu is smiling," The other smiles and nods. "I'm glad you have warmed up to me, Ryuu! Let's be friends." He nods and then I notice father in the background. 

"Daddy!" He smiles and states, "Sweetheart, You need to go back. Now." I nod and wave at everyone. "Daddy, Come with me!" He follows me as we run towards his office. "We were in a meeting." He smiles and nods. We finally get to his office and look at each other. "He is coming in 1 minute." We look at each other and nod. He runs towards his chair, While I dive onto his desk. We take a deep breath and then there was a knock on the door. "Come in~!" The door opens to reveal an angry but worried Kaname. "I can't find her!" 

I ask "Can't find who?" He realises I'm sitting on the desk. "Where were you." He asks and I point at dad, "We had a meeting today." He nods and states "Next time, please tell me." We lock eyes "Fine." I kiss dad on the cheek and say "I should get back." He nods and I turn to Kaname "Let's go." He smiles and walks with me towards the dorm again. "How did you get out of the dorm?" He asks and I just say "Front door." He only nods and I realised he was staring at my ass. "Kaname, Have some respect." He growls and whispers in my ear "You are tempting me..."