40- Those tears

Edited 05/06/2020

My body was frozen, I can't fight back since that stupid pureblood refused me to hurt or attack his 'precious' Yuki.  I growl to myself and hope that Dad or Zero snaps out of it. "Yuki please stop!" I beg her, She continues and states "Not till you give me zero!" She starts to punch me in the stomach, Making me winded. 'Kaname, help me!' No one other than Yuki was moving, My skin was turning black and blue from the beating, For some reason, my healing wasn't working. It is most probably because Kaname has made it so if Yuki hurts me I can't heal on my own.

Suddenly, Yuki stops. I was too weak to look to see who stopped her. "She started it!" She protested, trying to save herself. I couldn't speak for myself, "Kaien is this the truth?" I hear a sickeningly sweet voice ask. "Yes-- No that Isn't the truth," Dad states while cutting off Yuki. "DAD!" She yelled at him and then Zero snapped out of it, He started growling at Yuki "What did you do to my little sister?!" He asked, more like demanded to be answered by her. 

"I'm your little sister too!" She whined. I couldn't see their faces because I was too weak to lift my head, "No your not, (Y/n) gave you a chance but you used her! You hurt her because you didn't get what you wanted, We didn't want this either, But we didn't have a choice. She saved you from getting killed" He states making her cry, "Those tears that you shed won't affect us anymore because you shouldn't be shedding them." I hear Kaname say and Dad states "Go to your room!" I see a necklace on the ground and hear footsteps running. 

I feel a hand on my chin, lifting up my head to make my drowsy (e/c) eye and lavender eye meet their browny red eyes. "I'm here to take you back to our dorm." I don't speak nor fight back. "Night sister." I turn my head to zero and weakly smile. Suddenly, I was in the arms of a pureblood and was getting carried bridal style. I was in too much pain to shout or resist. He walks straight through the day class students and I could feel everyone's eyes on us.

"Is that Kaname from the night class?" "Is (Y/n) ok? "Did you see (y/n)-chan, she is black and blue!" All of the day class students whisper amongst themselves. We didn't even look at them. We get back to the dorm to see everyone waiting for us, "(Y/n) and I will not be attending class tonight." Kaname states and then walk up the stairs. "I will keep you safe..." He whispers to me and kisses my forehead. My eyes slowly close and I drift off into a deep sleep.