15- On the case

Edited 05/06/2020

Takuma pov

"My favourite vamps?" I need to tell him about this, Turning away from the window. I hear Ruka ask "Who is that?" I don't bother answering her, I need to find Lord Kaname. "Takuma? are you ok?" Senri asks me, "not really, I'm going back to the dorm." He nods and I walk out of the classroom. I walk past them and they see me, "Hello... Why are you out of class?" The girl with (H/l) (H/c) asks me. I smile at her and scratch the back of my head, hold my stomach "I'm feeling ill, It happens because I can't take the sunshine if I've been under it for too long I get ill."    

The girls (E/c) eye softens, however, her Lavender one was still covered. She was extremely beautiful and interesting. She smiles and nods "Ok, I hope you feel better soon, umm I'm sorry, I don't know your name." The hunters watch as she scratches her cheek. "I'm Takuma Ichijo, You are?" She stares into my eyes and softly states "I'm (y/n) Kiryu." She is a vampire hunter, but also a vampire. Her eyes widen and quickly soften, she becomes stiff and states "You should really go to your dorm and rest." 

I do as I'm told and walk to my dorm. As I get in I call out "Kaname?" I could feel his presence. Waking up the stairs and towards his office, I hear "Takuma? Why are you here?" I smile and state "I have information on the two Kiryu's" He stares at me to continue "They are both vampires." He stares at me and asks "Where did you get this information?" I quickly answer "Their 'Master' is here and called them his favourite vamps." 

He hums and smiles at me "Thank you for this information, I will ask cross about it. You can go to your room." I nod and make a request "Please don't overwork yourself." He nods and I leave. once I close the door I hear him mutter "I'm on your case, (y/n)"