42- Warm smiles, Warm lips

Yuki runs out of the room and leaves Kaname and me alone. He uncovers me. "Sorry about her beloved." He mutters while staring into my eyes. He starts to sweatdrop since I wasn't replying to him. "What is wrong my beloved, we are alone now." I stare into his eyes and raise an eyebrow. "So you watched as I got hit like a pinata and didn't help me?" I asked him and he chuckles at him with a sly smirk on his lips. He leans down, Making our bodies were rubbing against each other. His hair falls on my face.
"I wanted you to call for me to help you, Once you did. I helped you." He explains while whispering into my ear, Making his hot breath tickle my ear. I shudder at the feeling. He places his head in the crook of my neck making me tense at his sudden moves. He sighs at my movements and intertwines our fingers together, "Trust me please, my beloved." He begs but I don't move. "I can't, I still feel like you are using me for a plan," I answer him. He kisses my shoulder and whispers to me,
"I know that I need to gain your trust again, But give me a chance. I know you are scared of being used. I will never use you like that because I love you with each and every bone in my body. Why won't you give me a chance? Please?" He begs as he wraps his arms around my body. I just stare at his roof, What is he planning to do? Why did he get rid of Yuki? There is more to this. I just have this feeling in my bones. 
I sit up slowly, bring him up with me. "I trust you Kaname," He smiles as those words sink in. "Thank you!" He chants over and over again. His grip around me tightens as he smiles. His right-hand makes its way to my cheek. I just close my eyes, Hoping to leave soon. Suddenly I feel a pair soft lips on mine. There was much feeling in the strange gesture. I slowly open my eyes to see Kaname with his eyes closed and red cheeks. I close my eyes and kiss back, shyly. I pull away and take a deep breath. He just watches me with a warm smile.
"Please don't ever leave me because I need you so much." He whispers to me and I automatically nod at him. "Fine Kaname, You have caught me. However, Don't use me to hurt or use Zero in anyway.