82- host club and truth

Kaname pov

I look at her legs in shock, Why was she immortal now? It must have something to do with Lady. She looked scared, "Sweetheart, It's fine. Did Lady say anything about protecting you?" She nods her head; state"My Lady told me that we weren't ever going to speak again, and she would protect me since I won't give my heart away." I start smiling. "Your ancestor had the power of giving someone immortality. I'm guessing, She gave it to you." She nods her head, Tears threatening to spill. "Come here, Princess" I coo to her,

I watch as she runs into my embrace and shakes. I just rub her back and whisper, "It's fine, She has lived a lifetime." She looks up at me and whispers, "It's my fault," I shake my head and state, "It isn't, Now. Let's go to our party?" She intertwines her hand with mine, Wiping her tears with her other hand. I look at the sky and whisper "I thank you, For allowing us to be together forever." A shooting star goes by, making me smirk. She always knew how to put a smile on my face.

Music was pumping from the speakers, Chatter and giggles could be heard everywhere. Everyone is having a great time. Everyone stops, and awes, At (Y/n). She blushes, and giggles, Making everyone smile Even me. "(Y/n)-Chan!" One calls out to her, (Y/n) Looks up and giggles, "Haruhi! You're here!" My eyes widen, and I look up to find all of the host clubs. "Hello everyone," I state, They all look at me and state, "Hi Kaname, Is Aichi here?" I look at (Y/n) and she nods, "Yeah he is over there!" They all go except Haruhi, "(Y/n) You need to find some glasses!"

She nods and states, "I will be right back!" She runs over to the dance studio, and 2 minutes later, She came out wearing a black suit with glasses with her hair combed back. She walks towards the hosts and they all laugh and joke, I walk over with Haruhi and we hear her state, "Guys, I'm really a girl." They all look at her like she is crazy. She tells them to stay there and goes back to the studio, In two minutes she was back in her own clothes, Wearing glasses.

They were shocked.