16- Threats

Edited 05/06/2020

We walk back to the headmaster's office, with my brother and master. "Why did you ask for that bloodsuckers name?" Zero asks and I reply with "He thinks he is superior, however, he is just a dog to Kaname." They raise their eyebrows "What do you mean?" I sigh, "I've been found out, They know I'm a vampire. It won't take them long to find out my old identity." I state and then master's blue eye widen. "They heard our conversation... I'm sorry Baby vamp." I shake my head "It's not your fault, they might be nobles but they are so rude."

They laugh and zero picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I start kicking and then he states "I wouldn't do that if I was you, little sister?" I pout and mutter "Why?" He smirks and so does Master. "Baby vamp, you're wearing your school uniform still... " It takes me about 3 seconds to turn completely red and to hold my skirt. "Meanies," They laugh at my small pout. They carry on walking towards dad's office while holding me on his shoulder. Am I truly safe here? 

We were about to open the door, however, I stop them, "Cross, I demand information about (Y/n) Kiryu. I think she has been deceiving us all and also a threat to the day class students." My eyes narrow and Zero stomps into the office, making everyone in the office quiet. "(Y/n)..." I stare blankly at my dad. "Dad. Can you ask zero to let me go?" He looks at zero and suddenly, I get dropped onto the ground. I kiss him on the cheek, then narrow my eyes. "You, Vampire," I growl, making my dad's eyes widen. 

"How dare you request my background Information when you threatened to attack me on school grounds because I wasn't nice to your precious Yuki! Just because you're a pureblood doesn't mean you get everything handed to you on a gold plate!" He just stares at me and I smirk "What, Scared?" He growls and stands up. I allow him to get cover then I activate Artemis. "Step an inch cover, I dare you. I bet your planning to suck me dry to get all of the information you want. I'm not sure how your Precious Yuki will react to that." 

He freezes and I turn to my dad "If I find out he has gotten my information, Dad. I will kill him, You know I will. I'm able to end a pureblood." He nods and states "Ok my daughter, Please deactivate Artemis, It might give you away." I nod and deactivate. The room is tense, the door opens to reveal Yuki, "(Y/n) Can you help me in the kitchen... Please." I smile and nod "Yes sister, I can help you. I'm guessing you're making something?" She nods and grabs my hand.