73- Secrets

"Come in, Aichi." The director states, I nod my head and enter his room. "Didn't you have (E/c) eyes when I saw you last?" He asks me. I sit down in a chair opposite him and state, "Yes, However, I'm wearing contacts for the propose of this exchange program. Yuki Cross has promised to behave and not to get into any more fights." He hums and asks "Is that all?" I nod my head and stand up. I bow to him and state "Thank you for your cooperation during this. We wouldn't be able to do this with you."

He smirks and states "I should be thank you, Just by talking to Yuki Cross she promised to behave. I thank you for coming here so fast." I stand up straight and state "I will be going now, Director Suoh."  Before he could state anything, I walk out of this office and towards Kaname's room. I look at the ring on my hand and sigh. "I did it, Did you see me, Father?" I ask myself. "Aichi?" I turn my head and see Haruhi. "Yes, Haruhi?" She walks up to me and grabs my hand. "You are hiding something, Aren't you?"

I smirk and state "I have many secrets, Haruhi. However, I can tell you one." Haruhi nod's her head and promises me, "I won't tell anyone." I walk cover to her and whisper into her ear. "I'm also a girl, Haruhi." She looks at me and states "That's how you knew about me, Right?" I nod my head and state "Yes, you are right." She looks at me and asks "What happened to your father?" I look at her and state "He was killed, Zero witnessed it all. The slaughter of our whole family." 

Before she could ask anything else, I walk away and state "I miss them both, Mother and Father. They were my world and now I only have Zero. Dad was sweet enough to adopt us but we really only have each other." I walk into my dorm and sitting on our sofa, was Kaname. "Come here, I know you need it" I run into his arms and cry my heart out. I miss them so much, Come back to me. I could feel myself falling into the darkness, "Just sleep, My princess."