79- Welcome home

We stayed in each other's arms. Kaname's warm, strong, safe arms that I run into when I'm scared or upset. His calming scent and charming arms. "I love you, (Y/n)." He randomly states, "Whats wrong?" I ask him, and he looks at me, "I just wanted to remind you that, With all of my heart that I love you so much. Please never leave me, (Y/n)." I looked at him and state "Where could I go? You would find me no matter where I go, You are my mate so why would I run away from you?" 

He smiles and kisses me, I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. We break away from each other and stare into each other's eyes. A smile appears on my face, and I whisper "Please, Never leave me. Kana-kun." He chuckles at my nickname and state "I will never leave you, Baby." I blush at the sudden nickname. He sits down and starts to play with my (H/l) (H/c) hair, I giggle to myself but, Kaname notices. "What are you laughing about, Baby?" I turn bright red but hide it with my hands. 

There was a knock on the door, and I run towards it. "Onii-Chan?" He smiles at me and states, "Yuki is awake but looks ill." I take his hand and run back into my old room. Laying there was Yuki, Grabbing her throat in pain. "Yuki, Please you need to drink." I walk towards her, and then I get pulled under her body. I look in her eyes... Bloodlust. She licks my neck, She stops, and her fangs pierce my skin. My eyes meet my brothers, He looked worried and angry. I smile at him and stroke Yuki's long hair.

I tried my hardest to hid all my memories but, She hit one that I didn't want her to. I could feel tears spilling from her eyes. "Yuki, You were young. Don't beat yourself up for it." She finishes drinking my blood and looks into my eyes. "Little sister?" I nod and state "Welcome home, Big sister." She hugs me and kept repeating "I'm sorry!" I stroke her hair and state, "Your home. Take care of Zero."