Nico Rosberg - Jealous

"Are you ready to go, Y/N?" Nico asks me from other side of the door of the hotel room I'm staying in.

"Almost!" I call out as I put on my shoes. As both Nico and Lewis got on the podium today, there is a party tonight. I can't even tell you how many parties we've already had this season because of that reason. Turns out, both Nico and Lewis really like winning and really like to celebrate when they do.

"We're gonna be late!" Nico tells me from outside, even though we have plenty of time, especially when you take into account that the party will probably last until the early hours of the morning.

"Calm down, Nico, I'm ready," I chuckle as I walk out of my hotel room with my purse in one hand and my hotel key in the other.

"Wow," Nico says once he sees me. I blush as I close the hotel door behind me and turn towards Nico, who's looking at me from head to toe.

"Well? How do I look?"

"Amazing, as always," Nico tells me, making me smile.

"Ready to go?"

"I was ready half an hour ago," Nico tells me as we start making our way to the party. On our way there, I look at Nico's outfit. For once, he isn't wearing his Mercedes clothes, which is refreshing. He looks handsome in his white jeans and dark button up shirt, it's simple but it works.

I don't know what it is, but lately I've started to notice more and more how handsome Nico looks, even when he's all sweaty after a race. I don't even know when it started or what changed. I've known Nico for years and I never used to notice it before.

But I know he doesn't like me like that. Sure, he notices that I look nice and such. But other than that, he only thinks about racing and winning the championship, not about dating and relationships. And don't get me wrong, I totally understand it. I've been with him all those years and I know how much he wants to become world champion. But sometimes, it would be nice if he looked at me differently. If he didn't just see me as the supportive best friend.

The loud music from the party snaps me out of my thoughts and I realize we're already at the party. I feel sorry for Nico that I was completely out of it our entire walk here, but he doesn't seem too bothered by it as he is already at the bar ordering us both a drink.

"Here you go Y/N, my treat," Nico tells me when he comes back with my favorite drink in his hand. I gladly take it from him and take a sip right away. I follow Nico towards some other drivers, but once they start talking about the race, I zone out. Sure, I love racing, but I really don't need to talk about it 24/7, which is usually what happens when you spend most of your time with drivers.

After another drink and I don't even know how long, I'm starting to get bored. These parties might seem like a lot of fun, but after a few times, it can get kind of repetitive. And with Nico still talking to other drivers, there isn't much I can do.

"Y/N, hey!" I hear a familiar voice say behind me, making me turn around.

"Hey Lewis! Congrats on the win!" I tell him as I didn't see him after the race.

"Thanks! You look great by the way, that dress is awesome!"

"Thank you," I say as I smile at Lewis.

"Would you like to dance?" Lewis asks me and I look at Nico. I would love to dance with him if he asked me too, but he is too busy talking to some of the other drivers. I turn back to Lewis, finish my drink and nod at him. Lewis holds out his hand and I take it, following him to the dance floor. Lewis starts dancing to the music and I follow his lead, keeping a distance between us. Lewis doesn't seem to like that very much as he takes my hand and pulls me closer, wrapping his arm around my waist. I don't know if it's the alcohol in my system or just the fact that I could really use some fun, but I don't pull away from him.