Daniel Ricciardo - Night Out

"Are you ready to party?" my best friend Macy asks as I apply my lipstick.

"Almost, I just need to put on some shoes," I say as I make my way over to my closet to pick out some shoes.

"Here," Macy says as she holds up my favorite pair of shoes. I smile at her and take the shoes from her. I sit down on the bed and put on my shoes.

"Alright, I'm ready to go," I say as I take my purse from the bed.

"Let's go then! I already called a taxi, so we are all set."

"Great," I say as we start making our way downstairs. My apartment is pretty close to the center, but it's too far to walk, especially with our shoes.

"It's supposed to be the party of the year," Macy tells me as we get into the taxi.

"Well, it's only a few weeks into the year so that's not that hard," I chuckle as the taxi starts driving.

"Hmm, that's true. I hope there are some nice guys there though," Macy says, making me chuckle. She's been looking for a boyfriend for a while, which is part of the reason we've been going to quite a lot of parties. So far, it hasn't really payed off, but Macy always says this will be 'the party'. I don't really mind, I like the parties.

"Fingers crossed."

"You should try to meet a nice guy as well. We could go on double dates!"

"I'll see," I say, not really looking for a relationship myself. I mean, if I meet someone then I wouldn't stop it, but I'm not looking for anything. I love being single, especially on nights like this. When the taxi pulls over, both of us get out after paying the driver.

"This is looking good!" Macy says as we walk into the party.

"Let's get a drink," I say and Macy nods before following me to the bar. Both of us order a cocktail, taking small sips as we watch the people on the dance floor.

Then I spot him. On the dancefloor, goofing around with his friends.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Macy asks, making me realize I'm staring.

"Look at him," I say as I look at the guy.

"Who?"

"The one with the brown hair and the big smile on his face."

"Oeh he's cute."

"He's very handsome," I say and just then, the guy looks back at me. He keeps looking at me and I feel like it's just the two of us in the room.

"He's coming over!" Macy says excitingly, making me break my gaze with the guy. I realize she's right.

"Oh my gosh! What do I do?"

"Just be yourself," Macy says as I finish off my cocktail in 1 go before the guy gets here.

"Hey," the guy says when he reaches me, a smile on his face.

"Hey," I reply, smiling back at him.

"Do you wanna dance?"

"Sure."

"Great! I'm Daniel by the way," the guy says as he takes my hand.

"Y/N," I reply, making Daniel smile.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he says, making me blush.

"Thanks," I say as I realize Daniel is still holding my hand. He notices me looking down at our hands and pulls me along to the dance floor, where he wraps one arm around my back to pull me close as he starts dancing. I smile and wrap an arm around his neck as I dance with him. We keep looking into each other's eyes, not being able to take our eyes off of each other.

"I want another drink," I say as I start making my way to the bar, but Daniel pulls me back.

"No, stay here," he says as he pulls me against him, my back facing him.

"But I want a drink!"

"And I want you," Daniel says as he starts kissing my neck. I lean back and rest my head on Daniel's shoulder as he keeps kissing my neck. You could say things have moved fast since we started dance together. For some reason we just have this connection and I'm absolutely loving it. The affect Daniel has on me is something I've never experienced before. Or it might be the alcohol.

"Do you now?" I whisper as I start moving my hand down on his chest.

"Don't," Daniel groans into my ear, only encouraging me. My hand reaches his crotch and I leave it there, not doing anything else. I'm definitely drunk, I'd never do this otherwise.

"Don't what?"

"If you do that, I'll have get you out of here before I do something people around here won't really want to see."

"Guess we'll have to go somewhere else then."

"Guess we do," Daniel says before he starts walking out of the party, pulling me along. We walk past Macy, who's just smirking at me. I roll my eyes at her as I follow Daniel outside. We get in a taxi and Daniel tells the driver his address. Daniel and I keep staring at each other, both of us wanting to get somewhere private so we can do what both of us want.

"Thank you," Daniel says as he pays the driver when we reach his apartment. We get out of the taxi and I follow Daniel into his apartment. He doesn't waste any time and takes me to his bedroom right away.

"You know what you want I see," I chuckle as I follow him.

"Baby, I've known what I want ever since I saw you at the party," Daniel says before he slams his lips against mine. He makes me walk backwards until I feel something against the back of my legs. The bed. I let myself fall backwards onto the bed and Daniel crawls on top of me, a smirk on his face.

"Get ready baby," he says before slamming his lips against mine once more.

I wake up and look around confused. Where on earth am I? I look to the side and see a man lying beside me. I think about the things that happened last night and a smile appears on my face. I still can't believe the connection I felt with Daniel, though I really hope that it wasn't because of the alcohol.

Then Daniel stirs beside me, slowly waking up. I look at him and smile when I see I didn't imagine his good looks. Daniel opens in his eyes and looks at me. A smile appears on his face when he sees me. I smile back at him, happy that he still remembers me.

"Hey," he says, his voice slightly hoarse which sounds really sexy.

"Hey," I reply

"How are you?"

"I'm pretty good. You?"

"Me too, especially because I'm waking up next to you," Daniel says, making me blush slightly. Daniel puts an arm around me and pulls me close. I put my hand on his chest, his shirtless chest, and smile.

"I agree."

"So, where do we go from here?"

"I don't know, what do you want?"

"I want to spend more time with you. Take you out on dates, wake up next to you more often."

"I like the sound of that," I say with a smile on my face, making Daniel smile back.

"Good," he says before pressing his lips against mine and it doesn't take me more than a few seconds to respond to the kiss. I could definitely get used to this.

This one was also requested by my friend pasfeatvic, I hope you liked this one as well girl :)

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!!

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite
Twitter: readracewrite