Charles Leclerc - Comfort You

I should probably be sleeping right now, but I just wanted to write this for you pasfeatvic, so you can read this when you wake up for work. Hope this makes you feel a bit better!! Love you babe ❤️

You sigh as you throw your phone on your bed. You feel like such an idiot. It happened again. You thought you found a cute, sweet boy and you already saw a relationship with him. Until he screwed things up. 'His feelings changed', yeah right.

How could you have been so stupid? Why did you think it'd be different this time?

Your phone buzzes, but you ignore it as you assume it's him, trying to make things right and 'be friends'. Yeah, like that ever happens.

However, your phone keeps buzzing so you grab it from your bed and smile when you see who's calling.

"Hey," you say when you pick up.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" you hear that familiar voice of Charles, one of your closest friends, say in your ear.

"How do you know?"

"I was called by a certain someone, who wants to remain anonymous," Charles says, making you chuckle.

"Thank you for calling."

"Of course, is there anything I can do?" Charles asks. You bite your lip, really wanting him to come over as you could really use a good hug right now and he's the best hugger you know. But you don't want to bother him too much as you know how busy he is.

"Nah, I'm okay," you say, hoping it sounds convincing enough.

"Alright, I'm on my way," Charles says before hanging up. You groan as you put your phone down, feeling like a burden to him.

About 10 minutes later, your doorbell rings. You automatically smile, knowing it's Charles. You get up and go to open your front door, where you're greeted by a smiling Charles.

"Hey!" he says before giving you a tight hug, which is just what you needed. You melt into the hug and wrap your arms around him tightly. Charles seems to realize the importance of the hug and hugs you a bit tighter as he softly rubs your back. This pushes you over the edge and the tears start rolling down your face, again.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay," Charles says as he continues to rub your back. You hide your face into his chest, wanting to disappear completely.

"W-why," you manage to say as tears continue to roll down.

"I don't know, he's such an idiot. He doesn't deserve you, he really doesn't."

"Why does this happen to me?"

"I wish I could tell you, I really do."

"It just hurts."

"I know and I wish I could make it easier on you."

"You being here already makes it easier," you say as you step away a bit so you can look at Charles. You know you look like a mess, but you don't care because you know Charles won't judge you, ever.

"I'm glad, but if there's anything else I can do, please tell me," Charles tells you as the two of you make your way to your living room.

"I will. Thank you for being such an amazing friend. I really don't know what I'd do without you," you sigh as you sit down on the couch.

"Well I don't plan on going anywhere," Charles says as he sits down next to you.

"You better not," you say as you cuddle up to him, making him chuckle as the thread sounds harmless coming from you.

"I won't, ever," Charles says as he softly rubs your arm. You sigh contently as you feel your eyes grow heavy. Even in the worst moments, Charles manages to make you feel better. He's the only man you need in your life. You just don't know it yet.