Artem Markelov - Relax Baby

A/N: That picture of him... oh my gosh...
Warning: gets a little dirty, but how can it not when Artem looks like he does?

You groan as you shut your study book, having enough of studying for today. You already had a long day at school and studying at home didn't help to the stress that you were already feeling. Artem looked up at the noise and frowned when he saw you rubbing your shoulders.

"You okay babe?" he asks, making you look up.

"Yeah, my shoulders just hurt a bit."

"Want me to give you a massage?"

"Would you?"

"Of course babe," Artem says as he gets up. You sit sideways on the couch and Artem sits down behind you. He moves your hair out of the way before starting his massage. His big hands feel warm on your skin and you instantly relax at the feeling.

"Hmm, that feels so good."

"Happy to help," Artem says before pressing a few soft kisses against your neck, making you smile.

"Everything is just so stressful. So many projects, so many deadlines. I just don't know how to get it all done," you complain as Artem continues his massage.

"You know what you need?"

"More time in a day?"

"No, you need a nice relaxing evening."

"Yeah, I know, but how?"

"Let me take care of you baby girl," Artem says, pressing a few more kiss on your shoulders before getting up.

"Where are you going?" you ask confused.

"To run you a nice bath," Artem replies, making you smile widely as he disappears to the bathroom. You get up as well and go to the bedroom to grab a change of clothes for after the bath before going the bathroom as well, where the bath is slowly filling up. Artem smiles when he sees you and gives you a soft kiss before taking the clothes from you and putting them to the side.

"Just sit down, I'll take care of everything," he says before disappearing out of the bathroom. You're a bit confused where he's going, but smile when he comes back with a few candles. He puts them on the side of the bath and in the rest of the bathroom before lighting them all. Then he pulls out a small box and puts on some relaxing music.

"You're amazing," you say, feeling incredibly lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend.

"Stand up baby," Artem says and you do as he tells you. He kneels down and starts with taking off your shoes and socks. Then he stands up straight again and lifts up the hem of your shirt. You hold your arms up and Artem lifts your shirt over your head before pressing a soft kiss against your lips. Then he moves on to your jeans, leaving you in your underwear. Before taking those off as well, he stops the running water as the bath is full.

"Perfect temperature," he mumbles, making you smile. His attention is back on you and he reaches behind you to unclasp your bra. You let it fall to the ground, not feeling embarrassed to be standing in front of Artem almost naked. His eyes show nothing but love and admiration for you as he moves your panties down your leg.

"Get in baby, I'll be back in a little while," he says as he takes your hand so you can step in.

"No, don't go. Get in with me," you say, giving him your puppy dog eyes. He smiles and starts undressing. He takes off his shirt, in that sexy way only boys can. Your heartbeat quicks when you see his well-defined body.

"Get in, I'll join you," Artem says as he takes off his shoes and jeans. You get in the bath and moan the feeling of the warm water around your body. Once Artem is completely naked, he gets in the bath as well, sitting down behind you. He lets his hands slide over your back, moving them to your stomach. You lean back against his broad chest as he wraps his arms around you to keep you close.

"Thank you," you say, having forgotten about all your worries from before. You close your eyes and let yourself relax completely. Suddenly you feel one of Artem's hands slide down a bit. You don't pay much attention to it, assuming his hand just slipped. But when his hand slides down even further, you know it's on purpose.

"What are you doing?" you ask and Artem hums in reply, pressing his lips against your neck.

"Just relax baby girl," he tells you as his hand cups your core.

"Artem?"

"I'm gonna make you feel good," Artem says as he slips one finger inside of you, making you gasp. Artem sets a slow pace, making you let your head fall back against his shoulder. It didn't take too long before he added a second finger, stretching you a bit more. Still keeping the slow pace, he let his fingers curl up inside of you every now and then, making you moan out his name.

"Does that feel good baby?" Artem asks, kissing down your neck.

"Yesss!" you moan out, buckling your hips to feel even more of his fingers. The slow pace is delicious, but it also makes you impatient. You want more. You need more. Your own hand moves down to give yourself some more stimulation, but Artem moves your hand away.

"I'm taking care of you, let me please you."

"I need more," you plead and luckily, Artem knows exactly what to do. His pace increases, just like your moans. You feel his hard-on press against your back and you feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge.

Until he stops completely.

"W-what?" you say a little shocked as you was convinced Artem would let you reach your high.

"Shh, come with me," Artem says as he gets out of the bath. You get out as well and Artem picks you up right away, carrying you to the bedroom. He softly lays you down on the bed, hovering over you to kiss you. He starts kissing his way down your body, making sure to give attention to every part of your body. You sit up a bit so you can see what he's doing. When he reaches your core he slides his fingers in again and sets the same pace as before. However, this time, he lets his tongue slide over your clit, causing you to fall back into the mattress as you're unable to support yourself.

"Artemm!"

"What do you want baby girl? Tell me, tonight is all about you."

"I want you," you say, making Artem smile before kissing you deeply. You feel him line himself up with your entrance and break the kiss so you can look into his eyes.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too," you reply as Artem slowly slides into you. You moan out his name as he fills you up perfectly. He gives you a few moments to get used to the feeling of him inside of you as he stretches you up quite a lot. You feel every bump and vein of him inside of you and you love it. You reach up to connect your lips with Artem as you move your hips a little to let him know he can start moving. Once again he sets a very slow pace, looking down at you with eyes filled with love. You wrap your legs around Artem's waist to be even closer to him as he continues to thrust into you. Slowly but surely, you come closer and closer to your high and you walls start to clench down on Artem.

"You close baby girl?" he asks and you nod as you can't seem to find the right words. Artem slides a hand down your body until he reaches your clit to give you that extra bit of stimulation.

"Artem!" you moan out loudly as you're send over the edge. You're clenching walls is what makes Artem reach his own high as well. He slowly pulls out of you once you've come back to reality again. Artem pulls you close to him as you wrap yourself around him.

"I should tell you I'm feeling stressed more often," you say, making Artem chuckle.

"You don't have to be stressed, you can just tell me you want to do this."

"I know. But thank you, I feel a lot better."

"Anything for you baby girl."

Requested by esmeemaria, I hope you liked it (I know Shanna is better at this, but I hope it was still good hahaha)

Requests are still closed for now, just a little longer!

Love Evy